Reviews for Chocolate
Emma Danielle chapter 21 . 5/2/2010
love love love this story, I'm going on to read special.

can't wait to hear more about alex, I love him as a character. Steven is starting to get on my nerves because he's not being a very good friend to alex... but we'll see...
Emma Danielle chapter 13 . 5/2/2010
For some reason, I think that Alex is gay
Emma Danielle chapter 9 . 5/2/2010
steven needs to come out to his parents... like now. seriously
Emma Danielle chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
of course he'll get him, as far as we know they'r ethe only two gay kids at school. and this is still 8th grade right?
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 10 . 9/16/2009
OMG this is such a good story, I love it Lol my name is Virginia and I go by Ginny to! Your character Ginny and I are so alike!
miss-reads-alot chapter 20 . 1/27/2009
I'm so sad now. The story is over.:( Me Sad Now.
miss-reads-alot chapter 10 . 1/27/2009
I'm not gay or a lesbien or anything like that buy I do feel like that. I mean what's the big deal about it. It is who they are. I really like this story. My fav. character would be Aiden. Keep up the good work.
WrittenSound chapter 14 . 10/12/2008
I have to finish reading this amazing peice of pure art and beauty tomorrow. This is freaking amazing and the only reason I'm not finishing it is because its late and I cant stay on the internet... Soo... Im gonna go work on my own story now and I shall finish reading this adorable masterpeice later.
Subbie chapter 21 . 7/31/2008
Aww, man, such a good story! I'm temped to read the first one and the last one in the series just to get more of the characters, but I usually only read slash, with a few exceptions. But great job on this story and Aiden is totally my favorite character. I wish I had someone in my life like that.

Ginny definitly reminds me of Ginny Weasly in Harry Potter, but I love her personality so much!

So I'm gonna go check out your profile, and see if you've written any other slash stories!

Great writing!

:K

Bloodfeeder
Synthetic-Pilot chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
Alex is so sneaky. My real name is Alex too. Irony? Indeed.

Synthetic-Pilot chapter 3 . 3/16/2008
Steven is starting to really like Aiden. Kinda makes me wonder what the next few chapters will bring. Seriously.

Synthetic-Pilot chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
Aiden is a little kinky. Janitor's closet?

A classic boy/boy encounter.

Synthetic-Pilot chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
The first chapter was lovely. I'm going to keep reading.

Orangeena chapter 21 . 1/7/2008
Aww, this was really sweet. Very entertaining and time well spent. Plus- "The Beginning"... that was super cute.
ExactlyWhatIWant chapter 6 . 1/4/2008
wow, go Alex's documentary! and lol they made Brandon watch Brokeback Mountain. That's a really good movie...even though I had to watch it with my parents. When I get nervous I giggle uncontrollably or I sit still, thank god no one knows this though. So during the movie I was giggling hysterically. I don't know why I was doing said action but I think it was because my parents were there. They kept saying 'what the hell is wrong with you?' and I'd just say nothing.!~
136 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »