Reviews for Chocolate
Anonymous chapter 1 . 12/26/2007
I love this story! Absolutely wonderful.
Amber chapter 11 . 11/5/2007
awesome idea for his video i did a powerpoint very similar to that about my best friends
A.S chapter 21 . 9/1/2007
Hey, i so love ur story! Its my first tyme on fictionpress, i usually go 2 ffn N ur story is the first story i read here. I hav no regret at all! I spent 3 hrs continuously wit ur story, from chp 1 to the end. I so love it! So please keep up the gud writing. I look forward 2 reading more of ur works. I never really enjoy fics with original characters, mostly from manga, anime, HP and shows, but u really make me open my eyes 2 the possibilities. U really describe the characters very well.
Erisah Mae chapter 21 . 6/14/2007
Both this and its prequel are simply phenomenal- I love how you've tackled a controversial idea so sensitively... I didn't get the feeling that you were ramming the message down your readership's collective throats,instead merely stating the case empathetically, without particularly waving a banner around. For that, I want to thank you for such a realistic telling.

My mother is a lesbian, who only came out, (to my complete unsurprise,) relatively recently, so I really understood the issues that you depicted- no one got beaten up over here, but the fear of coming out, the fear of what people might say... all of that was right on par.

My only criticism would be how old the characters were- You've probably heard this before, but 14 year olds are very, very rarely as mature as the characters that you depicted.

All in all though, very nice work.

Erisah
Platinumfrost chapter 21 . 6/13/2007
Really loved the story and how emotionally charged it was, I'm looking forward to reading more of your stuff once i've got some sleep (stayed up to read this and am very very tired now) but yeah loved it lots

x
an-array-of-starlight chapter 21 . 4/11/2007
I really liked the story. That's pretty much all I can think of to say... xD
Kimberli Kitten chapter 20 . 4/1/2007
Wow. I seriously can't stop reading your stuff. You have a real talent. You just made my favorite authors list. Congrats!
acousticbruises chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
oh I am liking this... *clicks on chapter two*
Kamara chapter 21 . 3/7/2007
Hm...I don't usually review people, unless what they've written has been worth reading. I'm not great with complements, but your story was very well written. You actually had a plot, a good one that was interesting and unique, unlike most other lethargic morons, that don't bother to develope one. Also, I love how you portrayed your characters, and the issues that you addressed.

-Kamara

Email me, if you feel like it.
SamSaysRawr chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
In comment to your notice... that's how people at my school are. :D Especially me. Haha, joking... or am I? Haha, so yeah, great chapter.
SamSaysRawr chapter 16 . 2/3/2007
Just to point out a small error, at the end, you said that Alex asked Aiden [about the documentary] when it's supposed to be the other way around.

Besides that, I love the story. I read this one before the first one so after this, I'm reading the first one. :D
ChocolateCoveredRoses chapter 21 . 1/27/2007
Really lovely, V! It's great. :D
eraced chapter 1 . 1/25/2007
nice work. keep writ
Inherent chapter 21 . 1/25/2007
I really liked this story. I had lots of fun reading it. I'm sad it's over, but I'm glad everything turned out all right.
the Berserker chapter 21 . 1/25/2007
The story notes was fun to read, thanks for putting me at ease. i had some trouble trying to understand the point of some of the characters. thanks loads.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »