Reviews for Chocolate
x account closed x chapter 17 . 1/4/2007
only three left!

oi.

i really like this story.

the alerts for FP haven't been working which in this case, was good because i got to read four/five chapters in a row and not have to wait :).

it's strange to think they're only in eigth grade though.. seems much more highschool but eh who knows.
thebeebeegun chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
Aww, yay, I really liked it! This story is incredibly AMAZING! I'm really glad I decided to come back to FictionPress because I would have missed this story had I not, haha! Please, update soon, I can't wait for more! Loved it, as always! Can't wait to read more, but now I gotta jet, toodles!

*Bee Vee* THEE Amazing!
givelifeyurall chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
beautiful documentary.
lalalalelelel chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
Hey! I really appreciated that chapter. Awesomeness. The only thing that I have to say about this is that I didn't realize just HOW young these kids are and I could not imagine any of this going on in Middle School. In my head, they are like freshmen or sophomores in high school... just my two cents.

Peace!

P.S. I'm kinda sad that this is almost over...
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 17 . 1/1/2007
theyr in 8th grade...?

i thot it was high school

and that they were like 16 or something...
thebeebeegun chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
This story is SO good! I love the reality of it all. You definitely have a LOT of talent. I can't wait until Alex shows his documentary because I want to see how everyone reacts to it, hopefully it'll open some minds here and there, LOL! Are you gonna have a romance between Alex and Ginny in THIS story? That question came to my mind as i was reading your ending note. I can't wait to read more. Oh, and I dunno if you intended for this, but Aiden sounds like Heath Ledger kinda, to me anyways, haha! Well, I gotta jet. Love the story! Toodles!

*Bee Vee* THEE Amazing!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
AW.
lalalalelelel chapter 16 . 12/31/2006
More. She cried. More more more.
chibiwriter chapter 15 . 12/31/2006
I really like your style. I've read you first story of this series and I have to say, you're good at what you do. Continue doing what you do 'cause I really enjoy it!

And pls write a story about Alex and Ginny (not necessarily together. Just a story about them finding love for themselves 'cause I think they're really good characters that deserve stories of their own).

Keep writing!
ligice76 chapter 15 . 12/31/2006
OMG i love you! this was so great! even better than what i wrote "is the majority always right" PLEASE DO WRITE MORE!
total vintage chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
omg melina and whats his face are evil bitches! I hate them! All though i am happy that Steven's finally gunna get out of closet. It's about DAMN time. good lord. lol anyways update! This one was quick.
lalalalelelel chapter 15 . 12/30/2006
I really liked this.. The suspense is building.. :-)

I also can't really think of another word :-)
MlleKathy chapter 8 . 12/30/2006
D I love this story! Omigod it's so cute, I love how you wrote it :3 Keep it up! Thank you for writing this!
dawn's unforgiving darkness chapter 14 . 12/30/2006
o

his daddy will kick his as!
lalalalelelel chapter 14 . 12/29/2006
Thank you for that. I was a little afraid they wouldn't make it through. I do have to say, though, that for their age and what they've done together, "lover" was kind of a silly word.

Peace!