Reviews for Chocolate
Inherent chapter 8 . 12/3/2006
Aw... the last line was so cute. I hope something interesting happens on their 'date'. *ahems* Or maybe Brandon will some how see them? Okay. I should stop saying stuff. You obviously know where you're going with this story because it's great. Or even if you don't know it's still great. Anywho...um... I'll end my review now.
bail chapter 7 . 12/3/2006
Uhh, I love this story and especially the characters (AIDEN!)

More soon?
Inherent chapter 7 . 12/1/2006
I feel so special getting a response in your author's note. Even if it was just because of Brokeback Mountain. _ When I first saw the movie I actually liked it more than when I saw it the second time. I thought it was going to be 'oh my god amazing' or at least have me cry my eyes out. But for some reason it wasn't. And I'm not sure why since the movie WAS well acted and the story line was good but something was missing. I did like that you put it in this story though because it made me like Alex more.

Anyways, onto this chapter. I can't believe Steven punched Brandon! It made me feel proud of him. And the kiss at the end was great too. :) Very good chapter. The only thing that confused me was this part:

“I was walking down the hallway when I heard Aiden yelling a little farther down. So I went over to where he was and I saw him and Brandon screaming at each other. Alex shoved Brandon against some lockers, and Brandon punched him in the face. So I ran over to Brandon and punched him in the eye.”

Did you mean Alex or Aiden? Because I didn't remember reading Alex getting in trouble for any of the fighting. And it made more sense to me that Steven was defending Aiden after Brandon punched him.
12pinkroses chapter 6 . 12/1/2006
Hey, V!

Alex's doc is kinda like my journalism article! So...HOW FREAKING GREAT IS THIS? Great. Wonderful. Amazing. SQUEE! :D
Inherent chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
Alex is so awesome. Brokeback Mountain is okay. And Brandon fails. And this story is great. That's basically all I have to say.
total vintage chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
Great chapter. Can't wait for more. (I like the ending hehe )
Sunkissed Trampoline x3 chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
AIDEN! Swoon. Man, if he weren't gay... I was grinning like an idiot while reading this. Brandon needs to shut the hell up. He really is pissing me off; I just want to hang him by his toes on the ceiling then dunk his head in candle wax. Anyway, I'm all happy that I knew what Alex's video was going to be before anyone else, haha. I'm special. I love him too. But more attracted to Aiden; Steven and Alex would be the best friends. Dougie's birthdday today! Squee! Now, I'd tap THAT. Lol. I'm going to go back to IMing you now so you don't think I'm dead. Toodles.
Esquirella chapter 6 . 11/30/2006
I hope Alex makes Brandon the centerpiece of his video. That would be hilarious!
Esquirella chapter 5 . 11/30/2006
LOL! Yeah ... I wonder what Steven's doing ... ?
total vintage chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Great chapter. my fav is Unwell too. Great song.
Inherent chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
Right when I was going to get excited about the kiss I just had to read your author's note. Poo, oh well. This chapter was still really good. The only thing is in the last line you called Alex Aiden. Just so you know. Anywho, like I said, this story is great. :)
Shiori Miko chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
You are a cruel, evil person for stopping there!
This Account is Abandoned chapter 5 . 11/29/2006
aww the story's so cute so far!

I love how fast you update. Many claps for you. :D
Esquirella chapter 4 . 11/29/2006
I have an idea that Steven isn't going to like it. LOL!
Inherent chapter 4 . 11/28/2006
This story's really cute. I like it so far. I really like Alex a lot. He's just so nice. I really wish Steven would tell Brandon he's gay just because I want to see Brandon's reaction. I hope he wouldn't be really mad, though, since Steven is his friend.
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 .. Last Next »