Reviews for Chocolate
12pinkroses chapter 3 . 11/26/2006
Happy belated birthday! Fabulous, darling, positively fabulous. I love those two. They're adorable. Update! :)

~J (in case you haven't figured it out. :D)
Jersey Girl chapter 3 . 11/25/2006
Guess who. Aww, I'm loving Aiden more and more with each chapter, babe. Alex is awesome. Steven is adorable. When are they going to maul each other? Lol. I can't wait until the next chapter. Yeah, happy birthday (again) and happy belated birthday to your sister too. And I hope you had a good Thanksgiving. ) I watched Happy Feet and it almost made me cry. Great movie; I wouldn't mind seeing it again. Anyway, update soon. I know you've got that next chapter hidden away just ready to posted. So relieve the impatience of us readers and... POST IT! Haha. And tell me more about this girl that Alex is going to end up with! So bye for now. I'll go see if you commented back on myspace now. Muah!
Esquirella chapter 3 . 11/24/2006
Aiden seems cool.
Drew85 chapter 2 . 11/21/2006
Please update soon.
total vintage chapter 2 . 11/19/2006
I love it! It is so good! Please please update! I'm adding you to my favorites!
12pinkroses chapter 2 . 11/14/2006
AH! YES! Whoo, okay, I think I got a little bit excited there. Glad you updated. Do it again! :) Yep, defititely excited...
Esquirella chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
It seems to me that Steven doesn't need to worry about getting Aiden. Aiden will get him. And that will be uber-cool!
x account closed x chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
It doesn't seemed streched, it's cute :). Makes me all smiley and stuff. I read a bit of your other story that has Steven in it and he's so nice and stuff, him and Aiden nedd to go out.

I love it!
Drew chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Good story, ALex is a good friend, Wonder if Steven will get the courage, Also to bad all of us gay boi's had a friend like alex to get us a date.
Account no longer used chapter 2 . 11/12/2006
I really like this so far
12pinkroses chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Yep. Me again. (Again, I'd rather be 12_pink_roses than angel718 right now...here, at least.) Yes, I am obsessive. This is absolutely fabulous, especially for a first chapter, and it made me LOL more than once! What's Brandon's deal? Is he a homophobe too?
Tzotel431 chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Hm, I liked this chapter! I just had to go on and read it! This is a great beginning and I can't wait to read more!

Hey, while I have you here, you should read this story by Lucifer's Girl called Sinful Love. Great story! Has some slash in it, and was wonderful!

UPDATE!

~Tzotel
Chocoo chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Promising start! I loved Sweethearts, I'm really glad you're writing more about Steven. This seems like it's going to be really good. You're kind of making it so Brandon is turning into a character people don't really like though. Did you mean to do that? Anyway, keep writing more.
Esquirella chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This is a great story so far!
Green Eyes chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This is hilarious! I really like this tyle of writing- the short, sharp, witty additions at the end of paragraphs etc really adds to it! And i think you're already starting to build up character- which is really impresive seeing as it is the first installment. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter:)
136 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 Next »