Reviews for Dripping Venom
weetziebat05 chapter 15 . 3/18/2008
Aww come on, you can't leave it there! Finish! I really like this story, and Acidic Sarcasm as well!
ashes chapter 15 . 1/19/2008
You cant be serious about changing anna straight. It would totally ruin her character. Considering the amount of time since an update, are you going to finish this story or not?
Sarrasanne chapter 14 . 5/21/2007
only two words...

Booya! & Kickass!

I salute you, master of geniusness and amazing plotlines with cliffhangers, swoops and highs (literally)

luv, Sa
archived chapter 13 . 2/23/2007
I liked this chapter a lot. The dialogue was pretty realistic. But what happened with the hair dye revenge?

Sarrasanne chapter 11 . 2/21/2007
'mazing! waow, the kimono was a really nice touch, as was ''Kakkoi''

ah! Michael! pretty! dilema! Excellent plot device - meh luvs!

Sa
Sarrasanne chapter 10 . 2/20/2007
o.m.g.

whoa. Mega revenge coming our way. However... I see many typos... even so it's so great that ur making an effort to update regularly, watch out for stuff like 'seen a movie such so much' (should be suck so so much I think).

Again, great idea for the hair dye!

Sa
leylakedi chapter 8 . 2/14/2007
hm i just realized that the review i wrote a while ago seems to have been cut off. I truly do not remember what I was going to say. Oh well!
Sarrasanne chapter 8 . 11/22/2006
Hrmm...nothing much happened this chapter, but I am AMAZED at the speed with which you produce them.

No typos that i could see obviously, so there's an improvement! :D

This chapter gives me a distinct sense of foreboding... o.o;

luv, Sa
archived chapter 8 . 11/12/2006
hey, nice job cleaning up those typos. Keep it up!

Can I just say that I
archived chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
oh I'm liking the new break-line thingies. Unless they were there before and just didn't show up on my other browser. Paintball attacks are HARSH! Even though I'm strictly opposed to revenge circles in my own life, I'm excited to see what Anna is going to do to get them back.

write more soon!

Sarrasanne chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
WHO! omg! oh yeah, the b*tch is back in action!

You haven't lost any of your great style and i think the change from bad-girl to reasonable-girl and back to bad-girl was done beautifully.

quite a couple of punctuation typos, so get tem cleaned up, but apart from that i'm loving it!
archived chapter 6 . 11/9/2006
Wow you write quickly! Like a chapter a day! I'm impressed. I'm also excited that Anna might get a job working with a cute guy. :D And that was a brilliant prank; I was afraid they were going to figure out it was her, but I'm glad they didn't.

See ya!
Yellow Roses chapter 5 . 11/9/2006
yay..update son please. I love this.
Exquisite Enigma chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I
archived chapter 4 . 11/7/2006
wow, drama is brewing. I like how the plotline is shaping up so far (and i'm very intrigued by this jessie girl), but I would suggest proofreading your chapters once or twice before putting them up. I noticed a few small typos and whatnot. Other than that, keep up the good work!