Reviews for Are You Okay?
astrocosmos chapter 1 . 11/28/2006
I wish I could call you emo.

I can't, though, because you're not.

People can call a person emo. They can call them all sorts of things. But there's more to someone than being an emo and expressing emotions. There's understanding what people are really about. There's seeing the truth behind the lies that we humans find second nature to construct. I think you're one of the only people in the world I've seen who understands that.

This is beautiful. I love it.
Fields of Elysia chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
This is definitely one of my favorites by you. It's really honest, and I can just get anger from it.

The whole situation is rough but nobody should ask if you're okay if they don't expect an honest answer.

Maybe you should give them one.
brokendreams21 chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Yeah. I have to agree. People ask you just so that they want to seem nicer, but honestly, everybody would just prefer it if you said that you were fine so that they could move on with their lives. For for the actual person, time stops in a non-literal way and there's just no getting away from the unhappy feelings/memories. People want to seem sypathetic, but no one really cares. *sigh*

You did good here. Touched up on some very true points. Valid arguement. Well presented. I can sense the emotions. Great job.
Jenecis chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This is definitely not poetry. Interesting message but change the structure to fit in your chosen form of writing.