Reviews for you kissed my cocaine and vodka coated lips
Apathy International chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
i really like this. perhaps it's because it reminds me of my friends in an almost painful way. perhaps it's because those same friends aren't the people i used to love.

but, that's what a story is supposed to do, right?

it's heartfelt but not cliched.
In the Rye chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
I like it.
poisonous chapter 7 . 4/24/2007
seems like these words drip off your tongue without effort from experiences. this is amazing. so real. just the ugly real. the real that nobody likes to acknowledge but wishes to indulge in every now and then. you're one of the greatest writers i have read on here seeing as you write in a way that captures the reader and makes them feel dirty yet fulfilled through your description and simplicity.
lackluster chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
the imagery is sharp. and yet the good kind of blurry as well. i love love love that. it's my favorite part about the poem.
Wylloa chapter 7 . 4/19/2007
A raw beauty. So harsh. Entrancing.
Her Wishing Well chapter 6 . 4/14/2007
Im sure ive reviewed this before. Heartbrakingly sad.
Wylloa chapter 6 . 3/20/2007
Oh god this is so sad. So heartbreaking, breathtaking sad.

"i forgot i was supposed to save you."

There are some minute mistakes but they just add character and connect us to your fuzzy mine.

This is so Fucking Beautiful.
Prevaricate chapter 6 . 12/16/2006
tragic, in its cold adolescence.

absolutely beautifully written.
lastchance02 chapter 6 . 12/12/2006
I'm sorry. The poems are beautiful. I hope things improve/have improved for you.
dollface and her cancer chapter 5 . 12/6/2006
you live and write gritty sin city sex appeal.
x account closed x chapter 6 . 11/25/2006
it's not your fault though,please try and realize that. in the end, people are only there to help and support you, you make your own choices, you choose your own destiny.

mistletoe crumbled, that was beautiful. this whole thing was so filled with self-blame and regret, it hurts.

i hope he gets out of it, but either way, it's his own doing, not yours hun.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 5 . 11/17/2006
make the world a little/blurred around the edges.

exactly what i've been trying to put into words.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 3 . 11/17/2006
i can't say anything about this one because..it's all been said.
White Tea and Ginger chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
ressurection- amazing. i wish i could write like this. excellent job, gorgeously written, and i know exactly what this feels like.
miss.aishaj chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
I love it. But I'm not gonna write a huge review until I'm done.

Much Love-Suicidal_Greeting