Reviews for His Girl the Best Friend
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
Great poem.

Twilight Starr
Kranky201 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
WOW that is really powerfull I feel the emotions that are being said through outthe poem. WOW great job. *idk if its a spelling error but when it said "Not upon my desk* I think you ment note upon my desk. Thought would let u now. Keep them coming.
Draco Letty chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I really don't want to do this but I have to, because in the end it will help you to become a better writer. As I read I noticed a TON of spelling and grammar mistakes. I must say that in this case it doesn't hurt the poem too much because most of the time it was easy to find out what you meant, but I advise you to maybe in the future have someone look over your poems for you so that mistakes can be caught before publishing. Heck if you want you can even send me some of your work and I'll look over it for you. Overall though the poem was great and you could feel the person's feelings throughtout which made things that much believable. Oh and one more thing... when I looked this up on your page it said it was a fiction entry... so I expected a story and found a poem... might want to change that to the poetry category. I hope you don't hate me too much for my criticism.

-Draco Letty, Author of Rise to the Top
Trazia chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
u speaking with experience in this story couse it's good keep up the great work
nicolez chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
wow i really like this alot u were right...thats really good.

Keep up the good work
Chuchi chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
This was really good! I liked it!