Reviews for Fragile
rocktheroxie1 chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
i really love this story the first one was amazing too
Hersheyxxes chapter 36 . 2/17/2011
kind of sad its over... what am i supposed to read now? T-T

nothing can really beat this :D
frolic-horror chapter 36 . 1/14/2011
I'm so glad the ending was super happy and fluffy. After all the sad things in the story I was glad to see a good ending.

The love story of Sho and Rei felt like a long journey that I've been happy to follow them on.

Shaniqua not really chapter 36 . 12/29/2010
Aw, that was so cute, oh god, I've never giggled so much in my life. Agh hoho. Loved itt oho.

I swear, I've read this thing at least 20 times and every single time I'd stop reading on chapter 26 because I figured

"WHELP, IF I NEVER READ THE ENDING, IT NEVER ENDED!"

But I'm glad I finally willed myself to read all of it!

I absolutely adore this story and I'm probably gonna read it 20 times more.
Nameless Shana chapter 36 . 2/3/2010
A happy ever after .
Nameless Shana chapter 35 . 2/3/2010
that's cute , they could get marry right after college in california or Connecticut(where do they even live? O.O)...
Nameless Shana chapter 33 . 2/3/2010
It must suck not to see the only close relative not to be there. , Only his brother in the whole family now only understands him. Ten years is a long time. Meaning..he's only eight? O.O..I thought he was in high school but I guess..i was way off.
Nameless Shana chapter 29 . 2/3/2010
Laz believes his parents over his brother? wow. shows how much trust he has or they just keep pounding lies to him. at least sho trusts rei
Nameless Shana chapter 28 . 2/3/2010
I never knew a host club exsisted. That shows how much I know XD
Nameless Shana chapter 27 . 2/3/2010
XD...Sho is starting to move on..slowly taking his first step ,
Nameless Shana chapter 25 . 2/3/2010
Why did he got back with his parents? did they get him? I don't understand why they got him back if they don't want him? His parents keep coming back right? why? don't they hate him unless they want him to truly feel pain?
Nameless Shana chapter 24 . 2/3/2010
His past seems already sad and I barely read the full story
Nameless Shana chapter 22 . 2/3/2010
Sho seems like a someone about to shatter and Rei is trying to keep him together
Nameless Shana chapter 21 . 2/3/2010
I don't remember Rei giving him a neckless but it could just be me XD...

Sho has a new friend . right?
Nameless Shana chapter 18 . 2/3/2010
Of course he just bluntly admit that they almost had sex , why did you do that? you could have remain silent on that comment.
279 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »