Reviews for Maybe for the Promise
YourSunshine17 chapter 4 . 3/22/2009
I recall reading this some long time ago but for some reason I never reviewed. I just re-read it, wanting to see what other things you had written other than Krugers and Ashes: Director's Cut.

I really want to know what might be going on with these characters! I don't know if you'll ever come back to this or not but I'm definitely sitting here wondering where this story was going. Right now there are so many things left unexplained.

Just wanted to review to let you know there are still curious readers out there wanting to know about this plotline.

Happy writing.
Omok chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
update..please...I've read this story before. Amazing. but yeah, somehow, I didn't review. but yeah, wow. Please, update. I would really, really, like to see what happened, and what is going to happen. Alex Parker. XD

Update soon please. it's been more than a year.
tainted music chapter 4 . 8/24/2008
This story is awesome. I like the way you present it. Update please? P
assassin851 chapter 4 . 7/15/2007
I love it. I'm so anxious to find out what happens next.
Alex chapter 4 . 7/2/2007
You have amazing talent, I'm anxious to find out what happens!
Nico-artjunkie chapter 4 . 5/1/2007
YAY FOR UPDATE! the chapter was really good and i totally can't wait for the next one i hope it comes soon

*Nico*
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
Absolutely heartbreaking, but beautiful all the same. ‘Course I’m completely soft, but hey I have my reasons. I think this could definitely turn out to be an amazing story. You are pulling off the flashbacks really well also. Update soon!
Jamith chapter 4 . 4/28/2007
So...I love this chapter, and you should write more, soon, because I say so.
PrettyAwkward chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Good chapter, Its sad Riley's gone, but you get closer to each of them with the memorys and stuff. Its good. Update soon.
Islandgyal2004 chapter 4 . 4/26/2007
Really cool story, update soon and keep up the good work
myheartiswaypastbeating chapter 3 . 4/24/2007
Great plot line you should really continue this and build on your characters. Better than Krugers And Ashes in my opinion.
PrettyAwkward chapter 3 . 1/23/2007
Really good story. Its pretty sweet how your going back and forth through the past and the present. I want to see what happens with Riley and Alex. Update Soon.
Leonharte chapter 3 . 12/1/2006
It's developing nicely, you know when to cut the action and skip insignificant details while leaving just enough to keep the reader immersed. However, I don't think the first 3 chapters offer enough to keep a casual reader hooked. Maybe try a different bait ;)?

A REAL Alex
Fallen Shadows chapter 3 . 11/29/2006
A very interesting story, I'd like to see the next chapter, keep it up.
Nico-artjunkie chapter 3 . 11/28/2006
i'm really loving this story and i totally can't wait for the next chappy update soon plz

*Nico*