Reviews for Election Day
FlameintheFlood chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
It was kinda badly written and a bit imature. If you mean it, do something about it, and I don't mean writing poems discouraging voters. The parties aren't the same and if ppl don't vote, that's hardly going to help you acheive your dreams of anarchy. Think a little about how your totally wrong.
Anarchist Poet chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Voting in elections isn't the only way to make a difference. In fact, it's a sure way not to make a difference. I'm certainly not apathetic, but spending a couple minutes every once in a while to "vote" wouldn't make me feel any better about myself or the world. I vote everyday in the choices I make and to me that is much more important than silly elections.
Blueskelton chapter 1 . 11/17/2006
“My generation's apathy. I'm disgusted with it. I'm disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whinning about for years.”

Kurt Cobain

"Society in every state is a blessing, but Government, even in its best state, is but a necessary evil; in its worst state an intolerable one; for when we suffer or are exposed to the same miseries by a government, which we might expect in a country without government, our calamity is heightened by reflecting that we furnish the means by which we suffer."

Thomas Paine

"There is one undeniable truth of physics: Any object that does not act can be enacted upon."

Blue Skelton
Failing Mentality chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
GREAT! Love this one-hundred percent!

Failing Mentality.
patheticallypoetic chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
it's a good peom with a nice rythm but i disgaree with the message. if you dont vote, you can't complain because what are you doing to try and help are country. how will anarchy help this country. so everyone can just do what they want, with no respect for anyone else or wahst is right. i dont like the government right now, but with better people in power it could work.

this is not meant as a flame, i just want you to understand a different point of view.
Lord-of-Fools chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Disagree with the message, but that's not the point of a review. In terms of the poem: nice rhythm, though a bit off at times.
Gwendolyn Meissner chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Bullshit. If you don't vote, you've got no complaining rights; of course neither of the parties would pull out of Iraq immediatly - whether or not the decision was right is academic. It was made, and now we must do what is our responsibility - fix our mistakes. Those mistakes won't be fixed by pulling out while the country's in shambles.

Nice poem, but I wholy and simply disagree with it's message. Not meant as a flame, but as a disagreement, but take it as you like.