Reviews for The Haven
Queerest chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I liked this story alot. I'd like to see more of this. Keep up the good work. The only thing I can say as criticism is that your not pulling off creepy very well. It's like, I don't know, her head turns slowly, pointed teeth... It's just over used, ya know? Every horror movie has that. So yeah, there's my little thing. But good job, keep going!
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Interesting profiles. I'd love to see a chapter of the actual story that's going to be written so I can actually see them in action. I noticed that you had me on your favorites list, so I wanted to give you a review back.

Also, feel free to check out Sacrifice, my best work. Since you said that you liked shounen-ai and all.

Well, I'll see you around.
Succeeding At Failure chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
Awesome... can't wait for the next chapter!
Noihseret chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
well, I have to say that I have never read a story quite like this! it's good so far, almost in a funny way . Bridgette sounds cute. Besides the cannabalism thing, lol. I can't wait to meet the others!
Reikou Hikari chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
Hi hi! It's me, Reikou. Anyway, just reviewing since this story is quite interesting! Very, very, very interesting. A five year old cannibal? How...original. Anyway, I hope you update soon!

-Reikou
Zeela Ravena chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
sounds cool I will keep reading
BrokenHeartedAngel chapter 1 . 11/7/2006
hey i like this! i like this alot!