Reviews for Thoughts of a Teacher
Jen Crocker chapter 2 . 11/3/2010
Uhh...My name is Jenny and my boyfriend's name is Carl...I am a bit of a nerd, but he isn't like that...This is one awkward play...Will there be a plot line in the future?
Booji chapter 2 . 8/26/2007
This is extermely strange...but in a good way :)
Trikky chapter 2 . 3/29/2007
lol this was hilarious... the first scene reminds me of the Breakfast Club a little bit, except for the emo kid.

This is my favorite part, "My dad is a son of a bitch. My grandmother is a bitch. My mother is a bitch. I hate them all. If my mother is a bitch, then I’m a son of a bitch. I hate myself."

awesome xD
Basorexia chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
)) That's so funny XD So Mrs. Skittles is a guy or a girl? O_O
mysunwolf chapter 1 . 1/4/2007
Haha, this is hilarious and yet... is so real. Nice job.
sirskipsalot chapter 1 . 12/29/2006
I LOVE CARL.
Wolfix chapter 1 . 11/20/2006
I thought that "Thoughts of a Teacher" while a little dry it was still a funny work (6/10). Though I do wish it had been longer, for you could have done so much more with your character development, which would make for a good play to produce.

I loved Gary - Gory? - as a character simply because of the line "I thought that the porridge in this story represents everything in life, how (begins sobbing again) nothing is ever right, and when it finally is, it’s gone!" Which, thinnking about it, could be a morbid way of looking at the story.

All the same I look foreward to seeing another play come from you

Wolfix

Full Moon Productions
Niki Tori chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
This is the first play I read on this site...and I have to say

I am Lmao! That was crazy! Everything was awesome!

UnTil NexT Time!

LUv ya

Niki!
AllAboutTheArts chapter 1 . 11/14/2006
I love this story! I showed it to all my friends and they loved it too. And The Emo Song at the end... a perfect effect.