Reviews for Oh, the Stories You Told
Matt chapter 1 . 2/28/2008
now this one really rocked me. shows betrayal in a way i haven't thought of before. yeah your summary. that's exactly what i thought about it, how true that is. makes it that much more interesting. the flip in the middle, I was like... wow, that's quite some reversal! I also noticed you matched multiple sections in length and verse. nicely done. And I also love the imagery of the person painting this world for the other to fill up with.
The Bane of Love chapter 1 . 2/7/2007
I really like this... I like it a lot,

1) It strikes a personal cord with me due to the relationship that just crumbled in my face...

2) Like your comparison, However poetry is more of taking out every unnecessary word and holding forth the truth and the beauty with as few things to "murk" up the water. IE "I remember the excitement ; could become just; excitement. Just one word as a line... how powerful is that? _ In the end though its up to you the writer to decide how to form your world. I like your use dont think I am trying to bring you down.

3) I like how you suddenly drop from "happy puppy" to the more realistic.

pain I feel is an key part of life... eh sorry you probably should not have ME look at your work right now. I do enjoy it and support it. I am just kinda in a funk so my view of things is skewed... But good work
Kranky201 chapter 1 . 11/29/2006
Hey Thanks for the comments will take them into action. These Poem is really good like the seperating of each section of the poems. Hey keep it up and hope to here from u again some other time.
sk8rgrl chapter 1 . 11/16/2006
Very relatable. This is great. I love how you relate the good stories with the bad stories so carefully, like in matching lines and stuff. That must've been hard to do! Nice job.

sk8rgrl
Elliptical Shapes chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Cool, I like reminiscent poems, this one was really good, you brought back some memories I had forgotten from my childhood.

Keep writing,