Reviews for Lost Tales of Leave Me Here
Ketasch chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Love it.. i LOVE Lissa! she's such a darling! Your writing style is really unique and I really like this narrative. It suscked me in! :)

Is there more to kevin's story?
Jaz108 chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I like Kevin's name... :) And I think it's nice to get to know more about your characters

One thing is kinda confusing to me though... In Rain's bio it says she's born in '79. Her and Kevin should be about the same age, right? That would make Kevin 12 in 1991... The Harry Potter books didn't start coming out 'till the mid-90s. What am I missing?
AnimeSiren chapter 1 . 12/19/2006
That was such a sad and cute part of Kevins past!
L.Elizabeth chapter 1 . 12/14/2006
i like this! Kevin and Lissa are so cute as kids!
123456789 chapter 1 . 11/25/2006
Are the short stories going to contain most of the characters?

Or just a select few?
Lyranelle chapter 1 . 11/21/2006
Thanks for writing and posting a story about Kevin! I've always woundered how he became a warewolf, all I remembered was that it had something to do with a dog. This story also explains why Lisa and Kevin are such good friends in Leave Me Here to Bleed. You still have a few typo's in your story- which is ok, seeing as it's hardly a final draft and all. Everythign I write is a hundred times worse (my MATH tests get marked down for misspelled words!).

I was going to comment about how much kevin curses, but then I remembered that 12 and 13 year olds go though something of a "lets see how much I can say before I get grounded" stage. In which case it's ok. I just thought I should bring it up becuase the Kevin in this story sounds much older than 12, and it's hard to remember his age.

As always, I enjoy reading your work.

-Lyranelle
MoriMorte chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
cries
Scales of Sapphire chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
! *hugs little Kevin and little Lissa* Their so cute! I like having extra stories of one of my favorite characters. Keep Writing!

Sapphire