Reviews for All I Ever Wanted
Choice chapter 1 . 8/5/2011
Gorgeous, intense, painful... such a beautiful and depressing picture you've painted. Amazing job!
Slightly Ajar chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
Painful, painful, painful. I seriously still feel it in my gut. Wonderful, as well. The little descriptions, the little details that you know mean more than just that, like "next to Meg’s graffiti it still said “God hates fags.”", or "so they didn’t hold hands in the shopping mall" made me want to cry and start yelling things to the world. Everything flowed wonderfully. I can still feel my heart throbbing painfully in my throat. Well, well done. Truly amazing.

I think I'll got to college in Holland...
dnmtwthlsrbm chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
i think this is something to which all (american) gay people can relate. i certainly can.

the emotions are intense, and that's what writing is about. for me at least.

well done.
Xades chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
This is somewhat like the story in V for Vendetta.
Ashlee Pond chapter 1 . 4/10/2007
Whoa. I adore it. Heart-wrenching, believable stuff. Amazing. Bravo.
nighthuntress05 chapter 1 . 3/3/2007
I live a very large christian university owned by a famous religious figure. I'm also bisexual. Sad to say that there are people who live in places where love can't simply be love.

I loved this story. It made my heart ache, I loved your message. Hopefully, one day, America will do the right thing and allow gay marraige.
mysunwolf chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I'm almost crying! But it's the truth we're burdened with every day. Lucky for me, I live up North where the people are a bit more forgiving, but this story still reminds me of the hate. Nice writing, and a good read.
Yuun chapter 1 . 12/2/2006
I liked your story ;) It's a bit sad I must say but that's what's called life!

I'm not american at all but is there really some town where you can't even hold your girlfriend hand?

Keep writing, I think you're good at it ;)