Reviews for It Had To Be You
Allison chapter 18 . 1/2
Great story!
Black is Beautiful chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
That was amazing! I loved the characters and the plot. It was so good I read in an afternoon and skipped my geography revision! Defiantly going on my favourite list! :)
brinalovesyouxx chapter 18 . 12/29/2012
I adore this story... Happily ever after. Your stories never cease to amaze me and your writting skills are extremely good. Awesome job, keep it up! :D xx
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
So sweet. I really enjoyed reading your story and appreciated the detail and romance, not to mention the humor. Thank you for this HEA!
lilleylove chapter 18 . 5/28/2012
that was a very cute story... i love your writing style
Kapiru Kat DeiDei chapter 18 . 5/24/2012
Hey, I've been reading it and I think this story is great. :)

I've added it on my fave list.

Keep writing and imagining! :)
Preposterous chapter 18 . 5/3/2012
Great story!
Preposterous chapter 5 . 5/2/2012
Whew! Close call!
Preposterous chapter 3 . 5/2/2012
Haha! that's so perfect!
Preposterous chapter 2 . 5/2/2012
Great start!

It's interesting, reading a fictionpress story in third person. Your story is very professional and quirky.
Juliet Scar chapter 18 . 2/24/2012
I absolutely LOVE this story! It's kind of like this one story I'm reading! You should go check it out: Pirate of My Dreams - category: Romance - length: 50000 I think you'd love it! Thank you for bringing this story in to my life! I have been sooooo freakin BORED for the past week since I finished the Twiliight series... You should read that as well... It's a lot less stupid than everyone says it is... Actually, it is quite good. It's the movies that kind of ruined it though! The book were BEAST! Hahahaaa... The movie - as a movie - I guess was "good" but the movie as a movie based on the books? UGHHHHHGHHH! It was so OFF! I mean, I understand that you can't fit the book into 2 hours, but they could at least make the characters a bit more accurate to the book! Some of the cast were actually good actors but the script was all WRONG! Bella is supposed to be stubborn and headstrong! I don't blame the actress. The script just made Bella all wimpy and WEAK. Bella is suppose to have that powerful selfless confidence thing going for her! THE MOVIE WWAS ALL WRONGGGGGGG! Unlike this story. this story is allll right in every way! GREAT JOB! HehahehaaAa...

Your devoted reader,

Juliet
mylittlePRINCESS chapter 18 . 10/19/2011
awesome! love it good job.
Ice Bubble chapter 17 . 8/28/2011
Oooh, such naughtiness. *wags finger mockingly*
Ice Bubble chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
It does rain often in the Caribbean (I live in Jamaica), but we're obviously not known for that kind of weather. Though just this past week, due to the passing hurricane, it rained almost every evening. I just so happen to prefer the rain to the sun sometimes, however.
crazybelle chapter 18 . 8/7/2011
It's the middle of the night and I'm cackling and smiling to myself like an insane person, this story was just that good Your writing style is amazingly well developed, admittedly there are one or two mistakes but nothing that would detract from the plot.

I think this is going to be a recurring comment for me but I love the guys you have in your stories! And the heroines of course, there's nothing worse than a character who sits back feeling helpless when they have a problem. Ellie is the perfect blend of independence and innocence. And Gabriel...Oh the things one could say about Gabriel (and do to him ;D)!

Now to decide if sleep is overrated or if Gabriel focused dreams merit postponing the next story to tomorrow morning. Or later today as the case may be...
636 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »