Reviews for It Had To Be You
sarah.evangelina chapter 18 . 7/29/2011
Love(:
lovevictim chapter 18 . 7/20/2011
Awwwwwww!I have this huge grin on my face since the last couple of chapters, they were so adorably cute. I honest to god loved this story, it's probably my favourite out of the stories i have read of yours so far, i have plenty others to read.

I liked the plot, although it was whole cliche of girl falling for bestfriends older brother you handled it differently and AMAZINGLY, it didn't seem so ... well cliched, and i don't

think i have read many pirate and princess kind of stories, it was a refreshing change to read something like this.

Anyways, i adored both Ellie and Gabriel, especially Gabe, i thought he was really sweet you know to send gifts for her in the beggining of the story although he didn't exactly have to, it shows that even if by outer appearance he's seen as a ruthless captain, inside he's got a heart of gold, no wonder Ellie fell in love with him, who wouldn't!

And Ellie poor soul, i felt really sad for her. No one likes lonliness and she had to go through that with no choice of her own, i guess she had Bea, but she really must have felt hurt during all those holidays and birthdays when gifts and letters came to Bea but none for her. Poor girl, but hey! she has Gabe

and now Claire and Lottie, and another baby on its way!Awwwwww.

I'm really going to miss this story *sob*
Sabreal chapter 14 . 6/1/2011
Lol, how did Mr Fairfax (the name sounds familiar...it's from an Austen novel right?) get to St Lucia before Eliie and Gabriel? I'm thinking British Airways, or Ryanair if pushing it, but that's me trying to put a smile on your face. Planes didn't exist back then.

So just how did he get there so fast?
non.graceful chapter 18 . 4/29/2011
Yah u make good stories, although I felt this one was a bit cheesy towards the end.
goingsogagaoveryou chapter 18 . 12/28/2010
That was one great story! I love it!
C.Turtle chapter 1 . 12/22/2010
This was very good
MiidKniight chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
That was a wonderful introduction. :)
Julietish chapter 1 . 11/27/2010
Hello, there. It's Juliet from A Drop of Romeo. I'm pleased to tell you that your story has been added to the ADoR archive. Congratulations. :) Here's your raving review:

It's adorable and cliche, what's not to like? Not to mention that it's complete and has all those elements that we romantics feed on. It's funny and written in the 1800s (not the high school romance you were expecting!). The prose is lovely and it's a must-read!

XOXO,

Juliet
marijee chapter 18 . 8/25/2010
Enjoyed your story. Thank you for writing.
marijee chapter 14 . 8/25/2010
So I think the good Captain is going to have to make a quick decision here! He can't let Townsend marry Ellie off to his lover! Ew!
marijee chapter 8 . 8/25/2010
So has the dear Captain figured it out? Ellie saved Gabriel with her salt water treatment...and her loving care. He has to know!
marijee chapter 6 . 8/24/2010
Poor mixed up captain!
marijee chapter 4 . 8/24/2010
Looks like 'Leo' is making herself indespensible. Even has the captain thinking about her! I wonder how far behind is trouble?
marijee chapter 3 . 8/24/2010
The exact ship she was looking to go with finds her...must be fate!
marijee chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Enjoyed this first chapter. Orphan Ellie...neglected by all except Bea. So what is Ellie planning?
636 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »