Reviews for It Had To Be You
Night's-Freedom chapter 18 . 8/1/2009
HEY!

Just thought I'd drop a line to say tht I REALLY loved this story... to absolute pieces. It is SO sweet. :P

The only thing I wanted more of Gabriel's reaction to Ellie at the wedding but hey, not really tht important. I'm just being really picky, it SERIOUSLY doesn't matter tht much :D

Well, have a gd week!

BYE!

x x x
Ivix chapter 18 . 7/26/2009
I like it )
The Perfect Verse chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Oh wow, I know you wrote this a long time ago, but this was a really great start to your story. For once, I don't feel like I'm reading the next chapter just because I hope the story will get better. It already has me hooked.
Elizabeth Cross chapter 18 . 6/29/2009
This was by far one of the greatest stories i have ever read.
Songorita chapter 18 . 6/1/2009
I absolutely love this story, especally when it involves priates, even smipirates. I can't wait to read more. Update soon.
Kawaii Shadow chapter 4 . 5/23/2009
damn, ur stories r kinda addicting, bleh. ] i lik the pirate ,ixed w/ cross dress theme.

[i should point out that gab calls "leo" a her, she instead of him or he. u should fix tat cuz it get confusing since gab does think ellie is a boy right now.]

]
GoldenEyedFury chapter 18 . 4/22/2009
really good, i like it.
sarcasm is my middle name chapter 18 . 3/23/2009
wow, that's a really good story!

I especially loved the ending, thanks a lot!
Starshine77 chapter 18 . 3/11/2009
Oh my gosh that was so great! seriously, i just wasted tons of time sitting here at the computer to read a story... but it was so good! i loved it all )
cerulean sea chapter 18 . 3/1/2009
Clavel, I love your stories so much. Hahahaha. They're fun to read. I enjoyed this one a lot. :)
Angel-Leigh Jones chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
hiya

I've actually read this already, but i have no idea why i didn't reveiw. So here is your review. I love this story very cleverly written and another one of your best.

I so love these types of stories, they are fun, daring and exiting.

Angel
Simple and Sweet chapter 18 . 11/15/2008
aw love ending :}

i love Gabriel and his possessive streak of Eliie. so cute and HOT
bookwormhottie chapter 14 . 11/4/2008
love it
MamiPapi chapter 18 . 10/13/2008
very wonderfully written and heartwarming indeed!
striped-all-over chapter 18 . 7/29/2008
I can definitly see how it won "best lust scenes" on

That's where I originally found you, but only now could i update.

its a sweet story at the end anyway, though. :)
636 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »