Reviews for Jo's Love
Drepanididae chapter 1 . 10/13/2015
Aw my god that was a beautiful story but why did it have to have such a horribly sad ending? Just when it seems like everything is going to work out Ares goes and gah... Let this be a lesson to those in love. Even if it's hard sometimes it's worth it, because sometimes if you wait too long you find that love is gone, or in this case dead.
augmentedDREAMS chapter 1 . 2/19/2015
No! Why couldn't they have their happy ending?! ㅠ.ㅠ *weeps*
AnonymousMoiselle chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
A little faced pace, but a BEAUTIFUL story. Loved it!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
well have 8 good drugs defying the cops. docters will not offer mood in your head drugs ever again after the regime change mood in your head study forbidden all labatories effects last ten years of your life thats all. holograms as patients and nurses happend diomond clarity of sieng thru your eyes speeding up time so 1 second is 5 minutes tv to are you sure hes not going to an empy biulding poltergiest blind thingsd driving the ambululence. make sure the call to the public defender and the Judge visit is a big Yes gets out tap the phone line at the hospital, there screaming bunny rabbit witha ll sieng site biulding up momentum oh so android
XiaoChuChu chapter 1 . 6/18/2012
I really loved this one! It was so sad and beautifully written. I cried at the end, and my parents gave me strange looks since I was sitting in the living room with them while reading it.
Annoyed chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
Very well written but that must of been the suckest ending I've ever read... And I've read twilight. I'm afraid the ending read like a bad Shakespeare play though the rest was good.
bloodlore chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow. So good. I kept having trouble following Ares logic and plan sometimes though. Other than that I love your writing!
adoh chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
So I remember reading this a couple years ago and I stumbled across it again today - and I loved it just as much as it loved it back then. It's long but unlike most long ones, it's absolutely perfect that way.
E. M. Isle chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
perfect, perfect, perfect. i loved the ending. don't know why but i'm not a fan of happy ends, or too corny ones. i think the end of a story is the most important part of a story, and yours is simply perfect. i also read galen's medicine and heaven for hades and i liked them as well, i think the idea behind those stories is amazing and i'm really happy i've read them, i'm normally not into sci-fi, but they were truly unique and special
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Oh my God. I thought I'd love you for your story. Your style is aa-mazing(!).

Now I feel a mixture of awe and fear for your authoring powers.

I saw that you made a story for Wade...

... amazing. But chilling how well you're able to capture a person. (glances around nervously)

Actually I'm kidding. THIS is an absolutely awesome story and THANKYOU!

Don't you dare expand on this one. However, it's fine if it's someone else's story but not Jo-Ares.
Lian Bynum chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
This was so cute and touching! I loved it! It made me sad at the end, though...

You did a great job describing their emotions and feelings.

Esette's Lovely Eyes chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
I really like it! I didn't like the ending, though. (But that was only because I'm not good with sad endings.) The story ended well.
Nicole chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
Stumbling around FictionPress, I wasn't quite sure what I would find. This story pleasantly surprised me. It was fantastic. Eloquently written, it pulled me in and didn't let me go until the last word. It's often very difficult to write a piece - only one chapter long - where readers can connect deeply with the characters and begin to feel for them.

“So because I’m not normal, means I can’t have a normal life? Because I’m not normal, I can’t have the things that I want or need? Because I’m a freak, grown in a test tube, I’m supposed to live my life alone in misery? I’m sorry. I’m sorry that I’m not normal and I don’t have a mother or a father. I’m sorry that after all the things you taught me about being just like everyone else, you can’t see that I’m trying and there are things I’m being punished for that are beyond my control.”

That - right there - broke my heart. It was as if I could hear his voice almost pleading with her. Though the end was upsetting, there was an element of irony that was beautifully displayed. Because I'm a sucker for a happy ending, I probably would have been satisfied with Ares and Jo getting married and having little superior-being babies. But that would have been overly cheesy, I suppose, and wouldn't have flowed very well with the feel of your story.

Either way, congratulations on a job well done, a story well written.
Lovemelol chapter 1 . 5/1/2008
This story it was breath taking i couldnt believe how this worked out. I love it!

I have printed it out and i wanna read it again lmao

It was so good except for i was in social when i read the last part of it.

I was on the verge of crying lmao...which is pretty bad for me cause it would ruin my rep lmao...But i loved it i really wish that he wouldnt have died though...I was sad at that part.
AJ Lilly chapter 1 . 9/19/2007

Dude, this story was AWESOME. Though, the only problem I had with it is that you made Ares die.

he was effing hot.

the characters in this story were good, and the plot was great...except for the fact Ares died.

oh...and what happened to artemis?