Reviews for The Treasure
Counting Petals chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
I am so there completely.
Lissy chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
So true! Ur so good at writing stuff:D Maybe capiltalize stuff tough...idk
Atheneon chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Yes! And peace is a spiritual thing, that can't be maintained by missiles and guns. I'll shout with you in the eternal cry. "Peace, peace, for everyone, peace!"

PS your ryhming is very natural here. very good rhythm too. excellent work.
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
this suprised me-it had a new view to it, it seemed, and it was wicked powerful.

Nice job.

Alice
Ashelin chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Sorry, too lazy to sign in. Anyway, nice poem. Though, I don't believe world peace exists. That is just me though. Great job though, and God bless!
CrazyTurtles chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I like this idea. Good job.
Nathan Ridge chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Very unexpecting. I liked it. The rythm and rhyme of this poem makes me think that this poem would make a great song. Oh, and I agree with the message,too bad there isn't a map to find it somewhere.I guess it is a little hard to say "Xmarks the Spot" when the next target is marked with a little x on a map somewhere on a wall...maybe there's a map out there to find world peace that says "W Marks the spot." I mean that would almost make sense. _
xForeverAndAlwaysx chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I really like this. It's so true and genuine, and really well-written. Gorgeous.
LanguageLove chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Wow, that's really powerful. I love how you begin light hearted and happy but at the end you move from happy to serious so smoothly. It really is pretty, you need to keep writing.