Reviews for Artist's Door
anon chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
This looks like a promising story. I really hope you continue with it (and on a regular basis too). I look foreward to more Markus/Niobe interaction. Niobe is Anon, yes? I certainly hope so! If Markus and Niobe get closer it will be interesting to see his reaction when he eventually finds out (if it's true, of course). My guess is she hides it cuz of her parents.

The sister nteraction also looks like it will be a good way to break things up and for Niobe to talk/think things through.

I gotta tell you, though, I do not like Rachel already. She seems like she could one of those people who becomes obsessed/bitchy/slutty when she wants. I realize that's a lot from a rather short description, but that's what I get from the "cleavage" comment and everything.

I don't like Penelope much either. "Not the spoiled rich-girl stereotype" ok, but so far, she sounds demanding and a bit spoiled. And I don't care who you are, but when you sleep with other people while you're engaged or supposedly somewhat in love, it's pathetic. If they agreed to be open because they are not in love, that's one thing; but if he's at least trying to be faithful/upfront with his feeling, and is not finding and sleeping with other people, she is defiantely cheating. If you're in love with someone, you DO NOT sleep/have sex with other people. She is not "in love" with him. I don't mean to offend anybody, but that's my view and what I think to be the most logical thing in the world. To each his own... but I wouldn't put up with it. If you're in love someone, you love THAT person, not other people too. And at least be decent enough not to go screwing around if you're unsure of your feelings. That's my rant. (But hey I don't even like one night stands or casual sex, so... I'm a bit old fashioned that way).

I realize this story will most likely lead to Markus and Niobe getting together and perhaps "cheating" on Penelope. But at least there will be love. He Knows he's not in love with Penny, and she knows he's not in love with her. And he probably knows she cheats. And if the is an understanding... And he comes of as someone who would feel bad about it no matter what.

But hey, this is just a story and I'll probably like it even with whatever happens so I'm gonna stop preaching and just say that I look foreward to more.

Update soon please!
Lexi Elizabeth Walker chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
wow. there's so much going on, sort of. there's so many places you could go. i can't wait to see where you go.
OverXTheXEdge chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I'm intrigued. Write more?