Reviews for 21 Steps on How to:
echogirlcapri chapter 4 . 12/16/2013
LOL I can actually see myself doing this to Ms. Calanca (worst teacher ever)
echogirlcapri chapter 2 . 12/16/2013
LOL mwa-haha I now have taken over the world! Therefore I command you to (please) put spaces in the disclaimer? Cuz that would make it way easier to read!
echogirlcapri chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
YAAY! I actually hate a lot of my teachers, and I suck at cooking! So can't wait it read!
The Dark Muse chapter 13 . 5/23/2013
XD this is brilliant. Runescape n00bs are stupid, got that right.
Darkmoon99 chapter 14 . 1/16/2013
ROTFL
O.V.E.R.Y.O.U.4.L.I.F.E chapter 14 . 4/8/2010
The Giver! Amazing! And I loved the Doctor Who reference; so funny!
dominicleo chapter 13 . 10/27/2008
O.o omg! you have WAY too much time on your hands! lol...hm...winter break IS comming up soon...maybe i should try this one out. i HATE wally world. now for another idea...how to hack into the governement data base...or how to set up a fire wall that will cause the stock market to crash and bring everybody back down to zero, NO BAD CREDIT!...hehe

-Dommy _
dominicleo chapter 12 . 10/16/2008
Hehehehee...OMG I LOVE it! Does this work for college cafateria food as well? :D...Now I am probably going to be expelled for trying it! LOL. So if you hear about a mass fire at Kent State University (KSU) you should smile a little inside. Cause it will be me testing out your theory! Anywho...thanks for taking my suggestion!

-Dommy

PS...If you ned more let me know...I have a few of them.
krista euphoria chapter 1 . 5/9/2008
I saw myself answering yes to each and every one of these. This is a great introduction. Ha!
dominicleo chapter 9 . 11/27/2007
i ment making a bomb from cafateria food. sorry for the misunderstanding. i'm dyslecic so i sometimes type things wrong.
dominicleo chapter 10 . 11/14/2007
you should do "how to make a bomb for cafteria food"
Sendo1920 chapter 10 . 10/21/2007
Hah! Nicely done, you rule. I might wanna try that . . .
JJSLAM2129 chapter 10 . 10/18/2007
Haha, YES! Thanks for these little pieces. Gave me a pick-me-up for the day! All villans should print out the steps to taking over the world. Who knows? They might *actually* succeed for once!

Hm, I wonder, how would one take over a large scale company, say the already domineering WalMart for instance... Heck, how do you destroy it? That's be interesting. Keep on writing! ( :: )
Bladen Wilder chapter 10 . 10/14/2007
You must have been watching the Discovery Channel or something close to it to actually think of writing this. Some of my family might want to be buried like this.
LandUnderWave chapter 9 . 10/9/2007
*snickers* This is such a fun story! I have, alas, never tried chapter eight...but if I ever get bored, I will. As for chapter two? Well, who would want to *really* take over the world? It might involve *work*. Planning is fun, though. :D Thanks!

Lilz