Reviews for 21 Steps on How to:
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 1 . 10/7/2007
This story has been nominated for a 2007 Fiction Award-Best Nonfiction:21 Steps on How To by Amei6.
Sendo1920 chapter 9 . 10/2/2007
Yay I liked it! Veryfunny, please make another soon.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
If only I had seen this back when I was still in school. lol. Love it. Read and review me please.
idontwannapopuponsearchengines chapter 2 . 9/26/2007
number 12...get access...to what?
Bladen Wilder chapter 8 . 9/14/2007
Try How To be A Geek or something close to that.
Sendo1920 chapter 7 . 9/13/2007
Nice! I really liked it, it made me laugh. Can we see How To Become An Annoying Fangirl? Or something to that extent? Whatever you do is fine, because this story is hilarious!
Bladen Wilder chapter 2 . 9/1/2007
Anthrax is a good idea, but when i take over the world i will use nuclear weapons. I will force all the countries that have nuclear weapons (through the President) to give them to the U.S. and then take over the country. I will then use the nuclear wepons on the countries that opose me. BOW DOWN TO ME!
SuzyDiego chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
What gave you the idea to do this? Its rather funny how you have time to think about these things. Thanks loads for the reviews by the way.
Chocolate Trifle chapter 3 . 11/12/2006
Haha, great! Not sure I'd get past number 3 though. xD
Chocolate Trifle chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Hmm...not what I expected, but it was interesting to read your ideas all the same. I get the feeling it would take a while though. Ah well. I like the idea of robots. Evil robots, Mwahahaha! xD
Chocolate Trifle chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Yes to all of the above! Mwahaha! Great idea. *Goes off to read How To Take Over The World*
r3dr4te963 chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
I can't resist to say "20th century boy"
Atheneon chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
Plausible but highly unlikely...oh well. Do some more research kid. I could take over the world with a chicken's egg, a stapler, and a pair of underwear (I would need a plane-ticket to Bujhambura too, but travel doesn't count). You don't need no stinkin' Anthrax...nasty stuff!

PS. Anthrax is a very deadly bacteria...those affected are dead within two day of symptoms. If not, then they are cured...it's not terminal just extremely deadly. Perhaps you would do better by getting everyone hooked on a drug by putting it in the water and then controlling the drug supply [like with the Jem-Hadar on DS9].

PPS. How do you expect to engineer all these things so quickly?...Einstein was only alinve once, Pasture too.

PS. T_T sorry, it's just that I've put a lot of thought into Conquering the World. You could do it in 21 days, 21 hours if you're good, but not in 21 steps...No my friend, no.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2