Reviews for Hatchling
Jazmin3 Firewing chapter 2 . 11/10/2006
Did you mean for the kids to strike the reader as total and utter brats? 'Cause if you did, it was a very good job. ;D

I like how you have the thought fragments of the whatever-it-is inside the egg - the black stone *is* an egg, right? - at the beginning of each chapter. It gives the mundanity of a trip to the beach and a car ride home a sort of ... dreamlike quality.

Please update again soon!
breana chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
A little odd. I like the point of view of the father here, and the attitude of the little girl. I look forward to seeing where you go with this one.
Gathering Crows chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Interesting...the stone intrigues me :)
cosaco chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
oh, i like. cute.

though it ends kinda abruptly. not sure 'bout that. 'cause it seems like it should end then, but it doesn't sound it with the words 'n' such. *shrug*

i think i'm kinda amazed that you find time to write anything. i'm all busybusy. blah. bye! (alliterative!)
TheHangerOfAbhorrantDislike chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Oh...this is so cute! I really like it, a lot. It's perfectly adorable. It's even better because it's written from a father's perspective which adds a certain sense of...I don't exactly know how to express it, but I really like it. Please, update soon! -TheHangerOfAbhorrantDislike-
20 | « Prev Page 1 2