Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Guest chapter 54 . 4/2
great story
Guest chapter 52 . 2/13
Wait I'm confused. Why is matt back after so many chapters? Last chapter, it was him who was with addie... but I think you meant michael
Kenny Scott Halj chapter 54 . 1/12
This is an awesome story. Please tell me where to find the rest of it. Really need closure! Thank you!
Unhippocampe chapter 6 . 11/3/2014
Truly enjoyable! I do have some feeling of horror reading you - and I look forward to read more of this story and others. Thanks a lot!

Only one thing: the likelihood of reaching the children just as they are about to be taken by the zombies. Some triggering event is lacking to explain why they are in jeopardy exactly at this moment. Maybe it could be something like: (a) the bus crew arrives and hesitate before the zombies; (b) the children get out to reach their parents, the grandparents try to help them and get eaten alive; (c) then the children are in peril.

In fact, another timing thing leaves me somewhat skeptical: the arrival of the bus crew just as the journalists get out of their building. Some more timing justification would make it better.

But it's good! I hope to read you again.
Guest chapter 54 . 9/12/2014
I love it! Great READ! can we get a part two to this? i want to know how things go with Addie!
Guest chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
I am loving this story! It would have felt more "real" if you had described the charactors-what they looked like, personalities. You can visualize the story better that way.
That Guy chapter 6 . 5/17/2014
Wait, Greg's dead.
And he's not Sara's husband.
Fix the typos, please!
Me chapter 53 . 12/3/2013
This was really good. However, the random Chinese or Japanese or whatever they were symbols REALLY made it harder to read. I definitely suggest you do something about them.
Darren chapter 15 . 11/13/2013
Brilliant writing, reminds me of stephan kings book the stand.
Huh chapter 52 . 11/6/2013
Why does it have random Chinese words in it?
ucat42 chapter 51 . 10/23/2013
More, please?
DmRobertson chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Great story. I'm new to FP, so I'm glad to find a good writer doing horror/zombie stories. I'm writing in those genres too and it's great to see work like yours that's well written and getting reviews/followers/votes. Hope to get some too, some day! Thx for the stories.
s chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice story!
Werdna73 chapter 50 . 8/6/2013
This is amazingly written, I can't wait for more!
Werdna73 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
This chapter is amazing. I like that you periodically have viewpoints of people on the outside, or of the other groups of survivors.
262 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »