Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Seriously? They're both infected? Ah!

Definitely moving onto the next chapter. I must say, this is one of the best fast-paced stories I've read on this site. It never loses the reader or anything either. A plus! :D
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow, I just finished the prologue for this story, and I must say that I'm definitely going to keep on reading! I probably won't write a review for EVERY chapter, but I'm pretty interested in what happens next. I loved the dry humor that got thrown in there, I think that's pretty important in these types of stories.

Eager to finish the story,

Vicky*
Snyper LCM chapter 13 . 5/13/2008
Dude! You...Are...A...God! Your zombie book rocks hard! In your Nebraska chapter I probably was inside the whole safe haven since I live there but holy hell your my new favorite writer. This..book...is awsome!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I spend all day Saturday reading The Graveyard Tales and I simply fell in love with this story - and that's saying something because I'm literally terrified of zombies. However, you have woven an intricate, and very interesting plot with different aspects and point of views that make the story truly enjoyable. It is rare to find an original story with zombies as the main genre enjoyable to read.

When the reader learns that the American government is behind the undead coming to life, I really did blow my lid. And the Japanese young man... he was a fool but he was only doing what he thought was best.

Please, I implore you, update your amazing story. I really am looking forward to more. You should feel proud of yourself.

Respectfully yours,

Lady Julie Snape.
JennieMR chapter 22 . 4/14/2008
aww, man. That's sad. That's sick. That's just... heartwrenching. :(
ravenurse chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
Oh! WOW, this story is fantastic, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dark Dementium chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I really like this story. It's good that you have such a unique voice in your writing. You really make the reader feel the emotions that the other characters are expressing. I could actually hear the moans and groans of the undead. Well done.
BonnieLove chapter 22 . 3/22/2008
your story is amazing!

when the characters cried, i cried

when they killed zombies, i felt adrenaline

your writing is truly art

menace in training chapter 22 . 3/21/2008
bloody brilliant update - and definitely worth the wait
ladyglaze chapter 22 . 3/21/2008
What a cliffhanger. This is really really good! I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
SleepwithaSmile chapter 22 . 3/21/2008
Great, the four men killed Morris.

Brilliant chapter, even though I kind of wish you didn't kill him, he was quite cool. :)

But, excellent as always. It's such a joy to read. It's clever and written superbly.

You should make this into a book when you're done with it.

I'd definitely buy it.
SleepwithaSmile chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
Wow, brilliant chapter.

Certainly left me feeling quite sad and hopeless.

I still feel bad about Matt's death but he had a brief but good send off.

Update when you can. I'll be waiting. _
ladyglaze chapter 21 . 1/26/2008
Great Chapter. If I was Aiko, I think I'd be the same, no emotion at all.

Hope to see an update soon, sometimes when I see the update, I have to read back a few chapters because it's been a while since I read it. lol
Mango Smoothie chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Is Aiko sixteen? In chapter eighteen I think it said she was, but now it doesn't seem like it. I don't know. Was just wondering. Good job with the update!
JennieMR chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Great Update. I love Aiko's killing method. haha.

I check your profile for updates every day, and I'm always glad when I finally see one. :P

Please add antoher chapter soon!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »