Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
improvisationallychallenged chapter 23 . 5/16/2008
I am so enjoying this - the actions concise, the dialogue flows wonderfully, and the whole thing has this wonderful, dark and disturbing humour to it. Though the descriptions of gore and carnage are disgusting enough to affect my squeamish side.

Hope you continue it...
Lady Julie Snape chapter 23 . 5/15/2008
If the government didn't create the undead - who did? Or are we to find that out in later chapters? ::winks::

I understand about the updates - it's normal and it's real life.

Although... my heart just about broke for Jake and the others this chapter. Hope rekindled only to have it sputter and nearly die. Oh, please don't be cruel and kill any more of 'em. Oh and I believe that Steve will prove them all wrong and show that Matt made the right choice in choosing him.

Again, update when you can.

A loyal fan,

Lady Julie Snape.
ravenurse chapter 23 . 5/15/2008
very good chapter, anxiously waiting more!
LowTension chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Read the first few chapters and my mind is buzzing with this newfound information. This story is fantastic. No one can pull off a story which can make you scared just by reading it. You should try publishing this. I would definetely buy a copy...that's it, you are on my favorite stories list. Check out mine if you have the time.
ladyglaze chapter 23 . 5/15/2008
Awesome chapter. Steve kind of got on my nerves a little bit there. I hope that place they go to isn't a trap. Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting on the next chapter :D
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
I LOVE it - the doctor. I hope my doctor isn't as crazy as him.

I like these random stories that get thrown in every couple of chapters. It keeps the story from getting too boring, and we get a break from the main characters. Then, after our break, we get to go back to them.

P.S. James Patterson - isn't he a writer? I think I have a book by him ...
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Eh I get the whole good-for-the-people thing. I mean, hey - at least Japan isn't zombiefied ... yet. Oh wow could you imagine if something like this happened in a place like China? Sheesh xD

Still, poor dude. And random family. :/
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 6 . 5/14/2008
Seriously? They're both infected? Ah!

Definitely moving onto the next chapter. I must say, this is one of the best fast-paced stories I've read on this site. It never loses the reader or anything either. A plus! :D
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow, I just finished the prologue for this story, and I must say that I'm definitely going to keep on reading! I probably won't write a review for EVERY chapter, but I'm pretty interested in what happens next. I loved the dry humor that got thrown in there, I think that's pretty important in these types of stories.

Eager to finish the story,

Snyper LCM chapter 13 . 5/13/2008
Dude! You...Are...A...God! Your zombie book rocks hard! In your Nebraska chapter I probably was inside the whole safe haven since I live there but holy hell your my new favorite writer. awsome!
Lady Julie Snape chapter 1 . 5/12/2008
I spend all day Saturday reading The Graveyard Tales and I simply fell in love with this story - and that's saying something because I'm literally terrified of zombies. However, you have woven an intricate, and very interesting plot with different aspects and point of views that make the story truly enjoyable. It is rare to find an original story with zombies as the main genre enjoyable to read.

When the reader learns that the American government is behind the undead coming to life, I really did blow my lid. And the Japanese young man... he was a fool but he was only doing what he thought was best.

Please, I implore you, update your amazing story. I really am looking forward to more. You should feel proud of yourself.

Respectfully yours,

Lady Julie Snape.
JennieMR chapter 22 . 4/14/2008
aww, man. That's sad. That's sick. That's just... heartwrenching. :(
ravenurse chapter 22 . 3/23/2008
Oh! WOW, this story is fantastic, I can't wait to see what happens next!
Dark Dementium chapter 2 . 3/22/2008
I really like this story. It's good that you have such a unique voice in your writing. You really make the reader feel the emotions that the other characters are expressing. I could actually hear the moans and groans of the undead. Well done.
BonnieLove chapter 22 . 3/22/2008
your story is amazing!

when the characters cried, i cried

when they killed zombies, i felt adrenaline

your writing is truly art

262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »