Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
ladyglaze chapter 22 . 3/21/2008
What a cliffhanger. This is really really good! I can't wait for the next chapter. :D
SleepwithaSmile chapter 22 . 3/21/2008
Great, the four men killed Morris.

Brilliant chapter, even though I kind of wish you didn't kill him, he was quite cool. :)

But, excellent as always. It's such a joy to read. It's clever and written superbly.

You should make this into a book when you're done with it.

I'd definitely buy it.
SleepwithaSmile chapter 21 . 2/8/2008
Wow, brilliant chapter.

Certainly left me feeling quite sad and hopeless.

I still feel bad about Matt's death but he had a brief but good send off.

Update when you can. I'll be waiting. _
ladyglaze chapter 21 . 1/26/2008
Great Chapter. If I was Aiko, I think I'd be the same, no emotion at all.

Hope to see an update soon, sometimes when I see the update, I have to read back a few chapters because it's been a while since I read it. lol
Mango Smoothie chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Is Aiko sixteen? In chapter eighteen I think it said she was, but now it doesn't seem like it. I don't know. Was just wondering. Good job with the update!
JennieMR chapter 21 . 1/23/2008
Great Update. I love Aiko's killing method. haha.

I check your profile for updates every day, and I'm always glad when I finally see one. :P

Please add antoher chapter soon!
Mango Smoothie chapter 20 . 12/23/2007
I'm still loving the bitter humor that comes with your writing. It's absolutely hilarious. And what do you know, when Matt, the guy I love to hate, is gone, another guy even more evil comes up. Why am I not surprised? lol Great job, hopin you update again.
ladyglaze chapter 20 . 12/22/2007
Oh wow, that was so wrong! Great chapter! :D
JennieMR chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Holy Crap! I feel bad for the president; but man, your story is never boring. I pull up some of the others and feel myself falling asleep, but this one keeps you on your toes.

Good chapter! Can't wait for more.
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Good job, I love this horror, it's so eerie!
Zachery S. Mills chapter 19 . 12/8/2007
the ending was so sad,

but the last sentence was so sweet I almost cried!
SleepwithaSmile chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
I almost cried when Matt died...Okay, okay...I did.

It was sad, but I stilled enjoyed it. This rocks!

Brilliant update, I can't wait for your next. :)
ladyglaze chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
I kind of saw this coming from the last chapter :)

Sad though, I would have thought that Matt would be a survivor, that was if any of them survive in the end, which doesn't seem possible. Can't wait for an update!
JennieMR chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
OMG. Now I'm practically crying. That's so sad. Poor Matt. I was hoping that maybe he'd turn into one of those good guy zombies like that other one. He was the strongest character, in my opinion, and it's hard to see him go. Will another hero take his place? One that hopefully will survive to the end?
Mango Smoothie chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
You should reread this chapter cuz I saw a lot of grammar mistakes.

That was a sad chapter. I didn't like Matt that much, but it was a sad

way to die. Great job.