Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Mango Smoothie chapter 20 . 12/23/2007
I'm still loving the bitter humor that comes with your writing. It's absolutely hilarious. And what do you know, when Matt, the guy I love to hate, is gone, another guy even more evil comes up. Why am I not surprised? lol Great job, hopin you update again.
ladyglaze chapter 20 . 12/22/2007
Oh wow, that was so wrong! Great chapter! :D
JennieMR chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Holy Crap! I feel bad for the president; but man, your story is never boring. I pull up some of the others and feel myself falling asleep, but this one keeps you on your toes.

Good chapter! Can't wait for more.
Out-Of-Control-Authoress chapter 20 . 12/21/2007
Good job, I love this horror, it's so eerie!
Zachery S. Mills chapter 19 . 12/8/2007
the ending was so sad,

but the last sentence was so sweet I almost cried!
SleepwithaSmile chapter 19 . 11/26/2007
I almost cried when Matt died...Okay, okay...I did.

It was sad, but I stilled enjoyed it. This rocks!

Brilliant update, I can't wait for your next. :)
ladyglaze chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
I kind of saw this coming from the last chapter :)

Sad though, I would have thought that Matt would be a survivor, that was if any of them survive in the end, which doesn't seem possible. Can't wait for an update!
JennieMR chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
OMG. Now I'm practically crying. That's so sad. Poor Matt. I was hoping that maybe he'd turn into one of those good guy zombies like that other one. He was the strongest character, in my opinion, and it's hard to see him go. Will another hero take his place? One that hopefully will survive to the end?
Mango Smoothie chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
You should reread this chapter cuz I saw a lot of grammar mistakes.

That was a sad chapter. I didn't like Matt that much, but it was a sad

way to die. Great job.
Mango Smoothie chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
I'm happy the evil cliffies have returned. And that you updated too. Great chapter. Keeps me ready for more.
ladyglaze chapter 18 . 11/13/2007
Oh why did you have to leave me hanging? This story is awesome, please update when you can. :)
JennieMR chapter 18 . 11/13/2007
OH MY GOSH! You are TERRIBLE for leaving us with that cliffhanger! LOL! PLEASE update like tomorrow! That's too big a hanger to leave us dangling for long. Please, please.

Oh, man, poor Matt. :(

These islanders are plain stupid, though! Chopping up their boats? Oh man. Dumb-da-da-dumb,dumb,dumb!
ladyglaze chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
Oh, please please update soon! I'm really enjoying this even though it doesn't seem like this will be a happy ending story.
ladyglaze chapter 16 . 11/9/2007
For a minute there, I thought that little boy was going to kill Addie. Great Chapter!
ladyglaze chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
Nice chapter, but I can smell trouble up ahead being at that island.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »