Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Half-blood-heritage chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
This is bloody brilliant...I just read through the whole thing in half an hour, and it's amazing. I've never ever read a story where the writer makes fantasy so believable, and covers every single questionable part of the plot. The only thing i find slightly unbelievable (yeah, I know, the rest is believable, and it's zombies for crying out loud) is when Sara and Jake have to kill their children; an 8 and 12 year old (I hope I got the ages right) would not be that reasonable about their own deaths, particularly when you have already stated that the eight year old hadn't even grasped the concept of death yet in regard to her grandparents. Then again, sudden maturity is sure to precede certain death I suppose. Other than that, it is pretty much flawless, apart from the odd spelling errors.
ladyglaze chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
That was interesting, a look of a somewhat intelligent zombie. A little strange though but then not again with what those doctors are doing.
ladyglaze chapter 13 . 11/6/2007
Alright, that was disturbing. But still a great chapter :)
ladyglaze chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
Oh, I hope everything goes alright with them. Matt was a little crazy hanging Jake over the side of the boat but I guess I can't blame him if I were in his shoes.
ladyglaze chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
Alright, that Doctor is definitely sick and twisted.
ladyglaze chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
This has got to be my favorite story on Fictionpress. I love it :)
ladyglaze chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Oh wow, that was wrong, Joe leaving his brother behind to be shot and killed. Wow, still great chapter.
ladyglaze chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Great chapter, you really should consider publishing this, I would buy it :D
ladyglaze chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
That was so sad. :( At least they won't turn into one of the zombies.
ladyglaze chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Oh wow, that is sad that the kids are infected. Happy moment ruined. :(
ladyglaze chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Great chapter, I loved the last line about the child chewing on her mother's face. Haha, that was awesome!
ladyglaze chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
This just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work!
ladyglaze chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Another great chapter, you're keeping me on my toes. ;)
ladyglaze chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Awesome chapter, you describe things so well. I am definitely hooked on this story. :D
ladyglaze chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I absolutely love this. I love anything to do with zombies and I can't wait to read more. Great job! :D
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »