Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
JennieMR chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
OMG. Now I'm practically crying. That's so sad. Poor Matt. I was hoping that maybe he'd turn into one of those good guy zombies like that other one. He was the strongest character, in my opinion, and it's hard to see him go. Will another hero take his place? One that hopefully will survive to the end?
Mango Smoothie chapter 19 . 11/20/2007
You should reread this chapter cuz I saw a lot of grammar mistakes.

That was a sad chapter. I didn't like Matt that much, but it was a sad

way to die. Great job.
Mango Smoothie chapter 18 . 11/14/2007
I'm happy the evil cliffies have returned. And that you updated too. Great chapter. Keeps me ready for more.
ladyglaze chapter 18 . 11/13/2007
Oh why did you have to leave me hanging? This story is awesome, please update when you can. :)
JennieMR chapter 18 . 11/13/2007
OH MY GOSH! You are TERRIBLE for leaving us with that cliffhanger! LOL! PLEASE update like tomorrow! That's too big a hanger to leave us dangling for long. Please, please.

Oh, man, poor Matt. :(

These islanders are plain stupid, though! Chopping up their boats? Oh man. Dumb-da-da-dumb,dumb,dumb!
ladyglaze chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
Oh, please please update soon! I'm really enjoying this even though it doesn't seem like this will be a happy ending story.
ladyglaze chapter 16 . 11/9/2007
For a minute there, I thought that little boy was going to kill Addie. Great Chapter!
ladyglaze chapter 15 . 11/9/2007
Nice chapter, but I can smell trouble up ahead being at that island.
Half-blood-heritage chapter 17 . 11/9/2007
This is bloody brilliant...I just read through the whole thing in half an hour, and it's amazing. I've never ever read a story where the writer makes fantasy so believable, and covers every single questionable part of the plot. The only thing i find slightly unbelievable (yeah, I know, the rest is believable, and it's zombies for crying out loud) is when Sara and Jake have to kill their children; an 8 and 12 year old (I hope I got the ages right) would not be that reasonable about their own deaths, particularly when you have already stated that the eight year old hadn't even grasped the concept of death yet in regard to her grandparents. Then again, sudden maturity is sure to precede certain death I suppose. Other than that, it is pretty much flawless, apart from the odd spelling errors.
ladyglaze chapter 14 . 11/6/2007
That was interesting, a look of a somewhat intelligent zombie. A little strange though but then not again with what those doctors are doing.
ladyglaze chapter 13 . 11/6/2007
Alright, that was disturbing. But still a great chapter :)
ladyglaze chapter 12 . 11/6/2007
Oh, I hope everything goes alright with them. Matt was a little crazy hanging Jake over the side of the boat but I guess I can't blame him if I were in his shoes.
ladyglaze chapter 11 . 11/6/2007
Alright, that Doctor is definitely sick and twisted.
ladyglaze chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
This has got to be my favorite story on Fictionpress. I love it :)
ladyglaze chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Oh wow, that was wrong, Joe leaving his brother behind to be shot and killed. Wow, still great chapter.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »