Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
ladyglaze chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Oh wow, that is sad that the kids are infected. Happy moment ruined. :(
ladyglaze chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Great chapter, I loved the last line about the child chewing on her mother's face. Haha, that was awesome!
ladyglaze chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
This just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work!
ladyglaze chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Another great chapter, you're keeping me on my toes. ;)
ladyglaze chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Awesome chapter, you describe things so well. I am definitely hooked on this story. :D
ladyglaze chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I absolutely love this. I love anything to do with zombies and I can't wait to read more. Great job! :D
Mango Smoothie chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Oh, it was so good. Great job. Update soon please!
SleepwithaSmile chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Seriously this fic is addictive. :D
JennieMR chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Oh, this is so sad... and scary. I actually think this is my favorite chapter, as Shiro seems like the kind of hero I usually look up to in stories. Not much is known about him yet, there's just enough mystery to keep him interesting. And aside from that, I just loved the suspense of the whole chapter.

Please update ASAP. I'd like to see more from Shiro's POV, and of course see how Matt and the others are doing.
SleepwithaSmile chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
HOLY SHIT THROWIING BATMAN!

This is the most chilliest zombie fic i've ever read.

It's so descriptive and brilliant.

Update when you can. :)
Mango Smoothie chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
Slight mistake, in the fourth chapter from the end, you called "Joe", "Jim". Okay, just pointing it out. I'm happy that you brought back Addie and Tyrone and Joe. I was wondering where these three were off to. Nice chapter, I really liked it. Update soon!
Aroes Sylverthorne chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
Wow, good stuff. Very nicely written, and I can practically see the scenes, playing. You have very enticing characters, although I've bones to pick with them, pun intended. Matt? He's an asshole, no doubt about it. Other than him? Just those freaky scientists! One dude has an eyepatch? So friggin cliche, yet I still LOVE your story. Hope you update soon!
JennieMR chapter 16 . 8/20/2007
Ok, that kid gave me the creeps, and with good reason lol. I definitely feel sorry for Addie. Even if the living are able to reclaim the world, she'll never get over her personal nightmare.

It's really scary, because with these American refugees in Canada, it's highly likely that the Canadians will become infected soon. But I hope not. lol.

Thanks for updating.
Mango Smoothie chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Yeah, really don't like Matt. Wasn't the whole point getting to the island and now he doesn't want to be there anymore? I think he's crazy. Anyway, I liked it. Good job.
Casey Jones chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
Yes, took me an hour and a half, but I did it! I finished what you have written! Oh, I love this story. Really neat how you did the mostly human zombie. I'm glad it wasn't like land of the dead kinda zombies. I hate that friggin' movie.
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »