Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
ladyglaze chapter 10 . 11/6/2007
This has got to be my favorite story on Fictionpress. I love it :)
ladyglaze chapter 9 . 11/6/2007
Oh wow, that was wrong, Joe leaving his brother behind to be shot and killed. Wow, still great chapter.
ladyglaze chapter 8 . 11/6/2007
Great chapter, you really should consider publishing this, I would buy it :D
ladyglaze chapter 7 . 11/3/2007
That was so sad. :( At least they won't turn into one of the zombies.
ladyglaze chapter 6 . 11/3/2007
Oh wow, that is sad that the kids are infected. Happy moment ruined. :(
ladyglaze chapter 5 . 11/3/2007
Great chapter, I loved the last line about the child chewing on her mother's face. Haha, that was awesome!
ladyglaze chapter 4 . 11/2/2007
This just keeps getting better and better. Keep up the good work!
ladyglaze chapter 3 . 11/2/2007
Another great chapter, you're keeping me on my toes. ;)
ladyglaze chapter 2 . 11/2/2007
Awesome chapter, you describe things so well. I am definitely hooked on this story. :D
ladyglaze chapter 1 . 11/2/2007
I absolutely love this. I love anything to do with zombies and I can't wait to read more. Great job! :D
Mango Smoothie chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Oh, it was so good. Great job. Update soon please!
SleepwithaSmile chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Seriously this fic is addictive. :D
JennieMR chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Oh, this is so sad... and scary. I actually think this is my favorite chapter, as Shiro seems like the kind of hero I usually look up to in stories. Not much is known about him yet, there's just enough mystery to keep him interesting. And aside from that, I just loved the suspense of the whole chapter.

Please update ASAP. I'd like to see more from Shiro's POV, and of course see how Matt and the others are doing.
SleepwithaSmile chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
HOLY SHIT THROWIING BATMAN!

This is the most chilliest zombie fic i've ever read.

It's so descriptive and brilliant.

Update when you can. :)
Mango Smoothie chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
Slight mistake, in the fourth chapter from the end, you called "Joe", "Jim". Okay, just pointing it out. I'm happy that you brought back Addie and Tyrone and Joe. I was wondering where these three were off to. Nice chapter, I really liked it. Update soon!
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »