Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Mango Smoothie chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Oh, it was so good. Great job. Update soon please!
SleepwithaSmile chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Seriously this fic is addictive. :D
JennieMR chapter 17 . 10/18/2007
Oh, this is so sad... and scary. I actually think this is my favorite chapter, as Shiro seems like the kind of hero I usually look up to in stories. Not much is known about him yet, there's just enough mystery to keep him interesting. And aside from that, I just loved the suspense of the whole chapter.

Please update ASAP. I'd like to see more from Shiro's POV, and of course see how Matt and the others are doing.
SleepwithaSmile chapter 16 . 10/16/2007
HOLY SHIT THROWIING BATMAN!

This is the most chilliest zombie fic i've ever read.

It's so descriptive and brilliant.

Update when you can. :)
Mango Smoothie chapter 16 . 8/23/2007
Slight mistake, in the fourth chapter from the end, you called "Joe", "Jim". Okay, just pointing it out. I'm happy that you brought back Addie and Tyrone and Joe. I was wondering where these three were off to. Nice chapter, I really liked it. Update soon!
Aroes Sylverthorne chapter 16 . 8/21/2007
Wow, good stuff. Very nicely written, and I can practically see the scenes, playing. You have very enticing characters, although I've bones to pick with them, pun intended. Matt? He's an asshole, no doubt about it. Other than him? Just those freaky scientists! One dude has an eyepatch? So friggin cliche, yet I still LOVE your story. Hope you update soon!
JennieMR chapter 16 . 8/20/2007
Ok, that kid gave me the creeps, and with good reason lol. I definitely feel sorry for Addie. Even if the living are able to reclaim the world, she'll never get over her personal nightmare.

It's really scary, because with these American refugees in Canada, it's highly likely that the Canadians will become infected soon. But I hope not. lol.

Thanks for updating.
Mango Smoothie chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Yeah, really don't like Matt. Wasn't the whole point getting to the island and now he doesn't want to be there anymore? I think he's crazy. Anyway, I liked it. Good job.
Casey Jones chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
Yes, took me an hour and a half, but I did it! I finished what you have written! Oh, I love this story. Really neat how you did the mostly human zombie. I'm glad it wasn't like land of the dead kinda zombies. I hate that friggin' movie.
Casey Jones chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Nice, very sad, I fought back tears at more than one time. Action, advebture, zombies, death, horror. Who wouldn't want to read this? Anywho, I love it.
Mango Smoothie chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
Whoa, I KNEW evil doctors were no good! And now there's three of them. Nice chapter by the way. Heehee.
stellar explosion chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
I really, REALLY like this. I found it and I read it all in one night. I mean, it's just really good. There aren't too many good zombie fictions out there, but this one is definitely the exception. I wish I could add it my favorites a hundred times over.

Please please please update soon, I can't wait.
Mango Smoothie chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
Yeah, I really don't like Matt, REALLY don't like him. Almost as much as I don't like freaky doctors, almost.
Mango Smoothie chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
Man, I really hate freaky obsessed doctor people. I REALLY do. Always cause trouble. But what he found out I guess is important. So those newspaper people are possibly all infected with the disease and not know it yet? Hm...can cause serious problems. Oh, I can't wait.
Mango Smoothie chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
It's kinda weird though that Matt would want a suicide watch on Jake and Sara when wouldn't it be better that the two were gone? Like less people to worry about? I don't know...I'm just wondering. Maybe after all Matt's tough talk he actually has a heart under there? I'm thinking so if he's crying over Marie...So sad. Kay, anyway, good chapter.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »