Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
JennieMR chapter 16 . 8/20/2007
Ok, that kid gave me the creeps, and with good reason lol. I definitely feel sorry for Addie. Even if the living are able to reclaim the world, she'll never get over her personal nightmare.

It's really scary, because with these American refugees in Canada, it's highly likely that the Canadians will become infected soon. But I hope not. lol.

Thanks for updating.
Mango Smoothie chapter 15 . 8/17/2007
Yeah, really don't like Matt. Wasn't the whole point getting to the island and now he doesn't want to be there anymore? I think he's crazy. Anyway, I liked it. Good job.
Casey Jones chapter 15 . 8/8/2007
Yes, took me an hour and a half, but I did it! I finished what you have written! Oh, I love this story. Really neat how you did the mostly human zombie. I'm glad it wasn't like land of the dead kinda zombies. I hate that friggin' movie.
Casey Jones chapter 9 . 8/8/2007
Nice, very sad, I fought back tears at more than one time. Action, advebture, zombies, death, horror. Who wouldn't want to read this? Anywho, I love it.
Mango Smoothie chapter 13 . 8/7/2007
Whoa, I KNEW evil doctors were no good! And now there's three of them. Nice chapter by the way. Heehee.
stellar explosion chapter 15 . 8/4/2007
I really, REALLY like this. I found it and I read it all in one night. I mean, it's just really good. There aren't too many good zombie fictions out there, but this one is definitely the exception. I wish I could add it my favorites a hundred times over.

Please please please update soon, I can't wait.
Mango Smoothie chapter 12 . 8/3/2007
Yeah, I really don't like Matt, REALLY don't like him. Almost as much as I don't like freaky doctors, almost.
Mango Smoothie chapter 11 . 8/3/2007
Man, I really hate freaky obsessed doctor people. I REALLY do. Always cause trouble. But what he found out I guess is important. So those newspaper people are possibly all infected with the disease and not know it yet? Hm...can cause serious problems. Oh, I can't wait.
Mango Smoothie chapter 10 . 8/2/2007
It's kinda weird though that Matt would want a suicide watch on Jake and Sara when wouldn't it be better that the two were gone? Like less people to worry about? I don't know...I'm just wondering. Maybe after all Matt's tough talk he actually has a heart under there? I'm thinking so if he's crying over Marie...So sad. Kay, anyway, good chapter.
Mango Smoothie chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Okay, wait, is it Jay or is it Joe...kinda got confused there, so just asking. But whoa what Joe, Addie, and Tyrone did to his brother and the two other guys was completely cruel. Essential I guess to their survival, but still very cruel. It amazes me what people'll will do to live. Nice chapter, I liked it.
Mango Smoothie chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Oh wow, poor Jin. I hate it when a nice person tries to do some good and it ends all messed up in the end. It's kinda depressing, but Jin had it coming doing something stupid like that. So I kinda laughed when he got bit and I KNEW he was totally screwed. But don't worry, I'm not a horrible person. When Jin's family died, I didn't laugh at all. That's VERY sad. That was a sad chapter. DARN JIN AND HIS KIND WAYS! ::sigh::
Mango Smoothie chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Now, I think I see a reference to Max Brook's book. About the dead being able to walk on the sea floor. I know I definitely read that, and even if you didn't read the book, I'm just mentioning it. ::shrugs:: Whoa, that was a surprise, but I liked it, I'm into the action thing. And the last sentence about the baby really good. A nice addition, for a lack of a better word. It's kinda early in the morning and my brain's not working.
Mango Smoothie chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
Whoa, I kinda saw that Matt thing coming, but I'm not complaining. Nice twist.
Mango Smoothie chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Okay, so they DIDN'T get into the car? And they followed the ax guy? I mean, I THINK that's what happened, but I'm not sure. Yeah..
Mango Smoothie chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Wow, that sucked. Poor Roger, but oh well. Nice chapter.
264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »