Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Mango Smoothie chapter 9 . 8/2/2007
Okay, wait, is it Jay or is it Joe...kinda got confused there, so just asking. But whoa what Joe, Addie, and Tyrone did to his brother and the two other guys was completely cruel. Essential I guess to their survival, but still very cruel. It amazes me what people'll will do to live. Nice chapter, I liked it.
Mango Smoothie chapter 8 . 8/2/2007
Oh wow, poor Jin. I hate it when a nice person tries to do some good and it ends all messed up in the end. It's kinda depressing, but Jin had it coming doing something stupid like that. So I kinda laughed when he got bit and I KNEW he was totally screwed. But don't worry, I'm not a horrible person. When Jin's family died, I didn't laugh at all. That's VERY sad. That was a sad chapter. DARN JIN AND HIS KIND WAYS! ::sigh::
Mango Smoothie chapter 5 . 8/2/2007
Now, I think I see a reference to Max Brook's book. About the dead being able to walk on the sea floor. I know I definitely read that, and even if you didn't read the book, I'm just mentioning it. ::shrugs:: Whoa, that was a surprise, but I liked it, I'm into the action thing. And the last sentence about the baby really good. A nice addition, for a lack of a better word. It's kinda early in the morning and my brain's not working.
Mango Smoothie chapter 4 . 8/2/2007
Whoa, I kinda saw that Matt thing coming, but I'm not complaining. Nice twist.
Mango Smoothie chapter 3 . 8/2/2007
Okay, so they DIDN'T get into the car? And they followed the ax guy? I mean, I THINK that's what happened, but I'm not sure. Yeah..
Mango Smoothie chapter 2 . 8/2/2007
Wow, that sucked. Poor Roger, but oh well. Nice chapter.
JennieMR chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
Oh man. They finally find somewhere safe, and they still can't relax. It's a matter of trust, really. I'd rather take my chances with humans than zombies any day.

Good chapter, can't wait for more!
Mango Smoothie chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh, I liked the little line about the zombies weirdly knowing they had to make more of themselves. I thought that was really funny. It kinda' sucks that it engulfed the east coast as quickly as it did. I live on the east coast and the idea of my part of the US falling as quickly as it did is pathetic. But I'm being stupid about this whole thing and am taking it too literally, but whatever. I'm wondering right now whether this story is based on this book I read about how to survive a zombie attack, by Max Brooks I think. It was a really good book and I can't help but think about it when I read your story. Well, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's no big deal, but you can pick it up at the nearest book store cuz it is a great book on zombies. I like this first chapter, caught my interest, so I think I'll be reading on. Nice job!
Jessica Wolfheart chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
Wonderful so far. "Sounds like wet rubber when it tears." Gee, thanks for the great images and such. I'm adding this to my C2.
MercX chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
Can't find anything wrong with it. It's better and more interesting than any zombie movie I've seen, so 10 kudos! Great job on this!
Little Hobbit chapter 14 . 6/2/2007
Cool stuff, I like how you did this chapter from a zombie's point of view. It gives an interesting perspective. And as usual, your attention to detail is insane. Update soon :)

Little Hobbit .
JennieMR chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Wow! Cool, I like it. :) I wonder if Daniel and other zombies who think can start growing cattle or something to satiate their hunger. LOL... just a thought.

Good chapter though!
K.Andrews chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Well here's a twist. Interesting to see how the zombies, or at least one of the zombies think.
DeuxiemeFois chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Good start, I think that I am going to read ahead. I really like the prologue, well done!
K.Andrews chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
Great chapter, I liked it a lot. As I began reading I was thinking what a nice place Safe Haven sounded, by the end I was eating my words..
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »