Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
MercX chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
Can't find anything wrong with it. It's better and more interesting than any zombie movie I've seen, so 10 kudos! Great job on this!
Little Hobbit chapter 14 . 6/2/2007
Cool stuff, I like how you did this chapter from a zombie's point of view. It gives an interesting perspective. And as usual, your attention to detail is insane. Update soon :)

JennieMR chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Wow! Cool, I like it. :) I wonder if Daniel and other zombies who think can start growing cattle or something to satiate their hunger. LOL... just a thought.

Good chapter though!
K.Andrews chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Well here's a twist. Interesting to see how the zombies, or at least one of the zombies think.
DeuxiemeFois chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Good start, I think that I am going to read ahead. I really like the prologue, well done!
K.Andrews chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
Great chapter, I liked it a lot. As I began reading I was thinking what a nice place Safe Haven sounded, by the end I was eating my words..
JennieMR chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Oh, crap! You've got to update again ASAP! I hope that some of the zombies wind up being "good guys".
Little Hobbit chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
Wow, how morbid lol. And don't worry, this chapter didn't suck. Poor kiddies :(

braindead1345 chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
that was surpizing, but i guess it makes sence, cause how could it start on its on? also, i liked how you added taht watching movies got depressing, i wouldnt have thought of that! good job! :)
NatalyaI chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Still here, still reading. Don't stop.

Hmm...getting a bit more gory in this chapter. I love the food analogies: it's sick, but it's very descriptive.

I'm curious as to how Larson and Co. are immune from the virus they created, and from those infected. Or will their creations turn on them eventually?

About how far are we from the end at this point? Just curious-I'd like to see how it turns out. And frankly, I'd like to see Addy dead (after the child is born), but that's just a personal opinion.

Cheers,

Katherine
Typhoid Mary chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Oh wow... This is probably my favorite story on fictionpress right now, I love the descriptions of the undead and that it focuses on different groups of survivors rather than on only one. Very well written, I didn't see any noticable mistakes. I hope for more updates very soon!
Little Hobbit chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
Oh, people! Good chapter, update soon!

JennieMR chapter 12 . 4/10/2007
Man, I honestly have no idea how you could ever turn this into a happy ending. SOmething tells me it's not.

Matt is a funny one. AT times I love him, other times I wanna knock the snot out of him. lol

Waiting for more!
JennieMR chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
This doctor is wacked. lol. He really thinks the virus is a good thing?
JennieMR chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Man, I usually dont' like real hardcore horror... but I can't stop reading this. Granted, I have to skip really gory scenes because I am squeamish(Sp?), but this is a good story. :) Inspiring me to get writing on my vampire fic, too. You're really good at writing action, which I envy. Some of my romance stories require action, and well... those little scenes kinda suck. LOL!

thanks for the good, intense read. :)
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »