Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
JennieMR chapter 15 . 8/2/2007
Oh man. They finally find somewhere safe, and they still can't relax. It's a matter of trust, really. I'd rather take my chances with humans than zombies any day.

Good chapter, can't wait for more!
Mango Smoothie chapter 1 . 8/2/2007
Oh, I liked the little line about the zombies weirdly knowing they had to make more of themselves. I thought that was really funny. It kinda' sucks that it engulfed the east coast as quickly as it did. I live on the east coast and the idea of my part of the US falling as quickly as it did is pathetic. But I'm being stupid about this whole thing and am taking it too literally, but whatever. I'm wondering right now whether this story is based on this book I read about how to survive a zombie attack, by Max Brooks I think. It was a really good book and I can't help but think about it when I read your story. Well, if you have no idea what I'm talking about, it's no big deal, but you can pick it up at the nearest book store cuz it is a great book on zombies. I like this first chapter, caught my interest, so I think I'll be reading on. Nice job!
onlyuptosaveit chapter 15 . 8/1/2007
Wonderful so far. "Sounds like wet rubber when it tears." Gee, thanks for the great images and such. I'm adding this to my C2.
MercX chapter 14 . 6/22/2007
Can't find anything wrong with it. It's better and more interesting than any zombie movie I've seen, so 10 kudos! Great job on this!
Little Hobbit chapter 14 . 6/2/2007
Cool stuff, I like how you did this chapter from a zombie's point of view. It gives an interesting perspective. And as usual, your attention to detail is insane. Update soon :)

JennieMR chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Wow! Cool, I like it. :) I wonder if Daniel and other zombies who think can start growing cattle or something to satiate their hunger. LOL... just a thought.

Good chapter though!
K.Andrews chapter 14 . 5/31/2007
Well here's a twist. Interesting to see how the zombies, or at least one of the zombies think.
DeuxiemeFois chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
Good start, I think that I am going to read ahead. I really like the prologue, well done!
K.Andrews chapter 13 . 5/15/2007
Great chapter, I liked it a lot. As I began reading I was thinking what a nice place Safe Haven sounded, by the end I was eating my words..
JennieMR chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Oh, crap! You've got to update again ASAP! I hope that some of the zombies wind up being "good guys".
Little Hobbit chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
Wow, how morbid lol. And don't worry, this chapter didn't suck. Poor kiddies :(

braindead1345 chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
that was surpizing, but i guess it makes sence, cause how could it start on its on? also, i liked how you added taht watching movies got depressing, i wouldnt have thought of that! good job! :)
NatalyaI chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Still here, still reading. Don't stop.

Hmm...getting a bit more gory in this chapter. I love the food analogies: it's sick, but it's very descriptive.

I'm curious as to how Larson and Co. are immune from the virus they created, and from those infected. Or will their creations turn on them eventually?

About how far are we from the end at this point? Just curious-I'd like to see how it turns out. And frankly, I'd like to see Addy dead (after the child is born), but that's just a personal opinion.

Cheers,

Katherine
Typhoid Mary chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Oh wow... This is probably my favorite story on fictionpress right now, I love the descriptions of the undead and that it focuses on different groups of survivors rather than on only one. Very well written, I didn't see any noticable mistakes. I hope for more updates very soon!
Little Hobbit chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
Oh, people! Good chapter, update soon!

264 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 12 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »