Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
JennieMR chapter 13 . 5/11/2007
Oh, crap! You've got to update again ASAP! I hope that some of the zombies wind up being "good guys".
Little Hobbit chapter 13 . 5/10/2007
Wow, how morbid lol. And don't worry, this chapter didn't suck. Poor kiddies :(

braindead1345 chapter 13 . 5/5/2007
that was surpizing, but i guess it makes sence, cause how could it start on its on? also, i liked how you added taht watching movies got depressing, i wouldnt have thought of that! good job! :)
NatalyaI chapter 13 . 5/4/2007
Still here, still reading. Don't stop.

Hmm...getting a bit more gory in this chapter. I love the food analogies: it's sick, but it's very descriptive.

I'm curious as to how Larson and Co. are immune from the virus they created, and from those infected. Or will their creations turn on them eventually?

About how far are we from the end at this point? Just curious-I'd like to see how it turns out. And frankly, I'd like to see Addy dead (after the child is born), but that's just a personal opinion.

Cheers,

Katherine
Typhoid Mary chapter 13 . 5/2/2007
Oh wow... This is probably my favorite story on fictionpress right now, I love the descriptions of the undead and that it focuses on different groups of survivors rather than on only one. Very well written, I didn't see any noticable mistakes. I hope for more updates very soon!
Little Hobbit chapter 12 . 4/23/2007
Oh, people! Good chapter, update soon!

JennieMR chapter 12 . 4/10/2007
Man, I honestly have no idea how you could ever turn this into a happy ending. SOmething tells me it's not.

Matt is a funny one. AT times I love him, other times I wanna knock the snot out of him. lol

Waiting for more!
JennieMR chapter 11 . 4/10/2007
This doctor is wacked. lol. He really thinks the virus is a good thing?
JennieMR chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Man, I usually dont' like real hardcore horror... but I can't stop reading this. Granted, I have to skip really gory scenes because I am squeamish(Sp?), but this is a good story. :) Inspiring me to get writing on my vampire fic, too. You're really good at writing action, which I envy. Some of my romance stories require action, and well... those little scenes kinda suck. LOL!

thanks for the good, intense read. :)
square-fan chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
another great chapter! a bus was unexpected i thught it would be something like the machine in "Land Of The Dead" movie. lol. i liked it alot.
Zachery S. Mills chapter 9 . 3/24/2007
erg no! bad chapter eight. Joe is a terrible person along with everyone else who survived in this chapter. I can't believed you killed off the two little teenagers!
K.Andrews chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Wow - a whole new slant to the story with the doctor. They say there's a fine line between insanity and genius. Keep writing!
Stoned Vincent chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
I must say I'm loving this story so far. Very nasty and convoluted. I'm taking a guess here, but I'd say you're both a Stephen King and a Max Brooks fan? _

Oh, and I love the viciously ironic sense of humour you're instilling in the story as well. I'll be following this.
Little Hobbit chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Kick-ass chapter! I'm so happy you updated, and it was worth the wait. That doctor is friggin insane. I liked the way you set this chapter up, like a diary looking at the situation from someone else's point of view. Can't wait for more :)

Laeden chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
I like the personality of your nararator. It's witty. Although the saying is "same shit, different day." If you cencor a common saying then it just butchers it.

You do however need more detail I think. I think you might be telling a little too much and showing a little too little.

I do have to say though, this is a very unoriginal plot. Dead people runing around killing living people has been used countless times. Make it original somehow. YOu can't just say "no one know how it happened," because that's the whole point of a good story. Are other countries bombing the US? What's happening? Make it original. Also, if everyone is afraid of the dead, then I highly doubt they would kill people because their countries cut the US off. They'd probably be too afraid the person they just killed would come back to life and eat them or something.

Laeden