Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
JennieMR chapter 4 . 4/9/2007
Man, I usually dont' like real hardcore horror... but I can't stop reading this. Granted, I have to skip really gory scenes because I am squeamish(Sp?), but this is a good story. :) Inspiring me to get writing on my vampire fic, too. You're really good at writing action, which I envy. Some of my romance stories require action, and well... those little scenes kinda suck. LOL!

thanks for the good, intense read. :)
square-fan chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
another great chapter! a bus was unexpected i thught it would be something like the machine in "Land Of The Dead" movie. lol. i liked it alot.
Zachery S. Mills chapter 9 . 3/24/2007
erg no! bad chapter eight. Joe is a terrible person along with everyone else who survived in this chapter. I can't believed you killed off the two little teenagers!
K.Andrews chapter 11 . 3/18/2007
Wow - a whole new slant to the story with the doctor. They say there's a fine line between insanity and genius. Keep writing!
Stoned Vincent chapter 11 . 3/15/2007
I must say I'm loving this story so far. Very nasty and convoluted. I'm taking a guess here, but I'd say you're both a Stephen King and a Max Brooks fan? _

Oh, and I love the viciously ironic sense of humour you're instilling in the story as well. I'll be following this.
Little Hobbit chapter 11 . 3/14/2007
Kick-ass chapter! I'm so happy you updated, and it was worth the wait. That doctor is friggin insane. I liked the way you set this chapter up, like a diary looking at the situation from someone else's point of view. Can't wait for more :)

Little Hobbit .
Laeden chapter 2 . 3/14/2007
I like the personality of your nararator. It's witty. Although the saying is "same shit, different day." If you cencor a common saying then it just butchers it.

You do however need more detail I think. I think you might be telling a little too much and showing a little too little.

I do have to say though, this is a very unoriginal plot. Dead people runing around killing living people has been used countless times. Make it original somehow. YOu can't just say "no one know how it happened," because that's the whole point of a good story. Are other countries bombing the US? What's happening? Make it original. Also, if everyone is afraid of the dead, then I highly doubt they would kill people because their countries cut the US off. They'd probably be too afraid the person they just killed would come back to life and eat them or something.

~Laeden
young-e89 chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
Excellent story! You’re an awesome story teller, and may I ask if you got your inspiration for this story from Stephen King’s Cell? And if not I recommend it, its a great read.
braindead1345 chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Ohh...tension! ron isn't very good at comforting people, is he? i probably would have tried to kill myself or go crazy...and then probably get turned into a zomibe...
Little Hobbit chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Scared, the, shit out of me. Wow. Creepy stuff. This is so well written, I was hooked from the beginning. You're writing is a-ma-zing. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Little Hobbit .
Gabriel D chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is gonna be good.

Zombie brain-shoot 'em up, classic.
Typhoid Mary chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
It just keeps getting better. I just want to know how Canada and Mexico managed to keep zombies out. you'd think at least one could make make it through one of the 2 borders.
braindead1345 chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
interesting. funny how she has to life to protect her unborn child but she can use other young ones to insure it...out of corisity how the hell are you going to wrap it!
square-fan chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
WOW chapter 1 is great! i loved it! cant wait to read your other chapters! wow i loved it really kept me waningit more. The description made me think of tehe little room they were in and stuff,.
K.Andrews chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
This story is disturbing.. But in the best way possible. Absoloutely heartbreaking about the two children, well done on not flinching on the descriptions. I'd enjoy reading more.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 .. Last Next »