Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
young-e89 chapter 10 . 3/10/2007
Excellent story! You’re an awesome story teller, and may I ask if you got your inspiration for this story from Stephen King’s Cell? And if not I recommend it, its a great read.
braindead1345 chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Ohh...tension! ron isn't very good at comforting people, is he? i probably would have tried to kill myself or go crazy...and then probably get turned into a zomibe...
Little Hobbit chapter 10 . 3/2/2007
Scared, the, shit out of me. Wow. Creepy stuff. This is so well written, I was hooked from the beginning. You're writing is a-ma-zing. I can't wait to see where this goes.

Little Hobbit .
Gabriel D chapter 1 . 3/1/2007
This is gonna be good.

Zombie brain-shoot 'em up, classic.
Typhoid Mary chapter 9 . 2/15/2007
It just keeps getting better. I just want to know how Canada and Mexico managed to keep zombies out. you'd think at least one could make make it through one of the 2 borders.
braindead1345 chapter 9 . 2/14/2007
interesting. funny how she has to life to protect her unborn child but she can use other young ones to insure it...out of corisity how the hell are you going to wrap it!
square-fan chapter 2 . 2/3/2007
WOW chapter 1 is great! i loved it! cant wait to read your other chapters! wow i loved it really kept me waningit more. The description made me think of tehe little room they were in and stuff,.
K.Andrews chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
This story is disturbing.. But in the best way possible. Absoloutely heartbreaking about the two children, well done on not flinching on the descriptions. I'd enjoy reading more.
ADSpencer chapter 7 . 1/31/2007
Oh! That was so sad! You can't expect this review to be anything other than a burst of emotion! Wonderful work-so tragic and touching. Keep up the fantastic work, Newshound-this one's going on my favorites.
ADSpencer chapter 2 . 1/31/2007
Once again, I love the voice-but this time it get's an added bonus of description that's to 'die' for. :) Great chapter! The whole time I could hear this voice whispering the words to me. It was almost like a movie intro.
ADSpencer chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
I've got to say, the tone was terrific! Also, the beginning in general was very gripping and well paced-it certainly kept my eyes moving!
square-fan chapter 1 . 1/31/2007
all i read so far was the prolouge (which with my small brain took awhile to figure out that the person talking was in the story and not you...) it was great, could have used more visiules hto like describe a normal looking zombie

roten teeth

bloody missing half his head and stuff but it was cool

can't wait till i build up the courage to actuially read your first chapter

(damn theres 7)lol
braindead1345 chapter 8 . 1/28/2007
a 113 fever? christ is amazing hes not haveing sizers, but then i guess it doesnt affect zomibes, does it? that was...brutial but there aint going to be many people for it to be good for soon, is there?
NatalyaI chapter 7 . 1/21/2007
Completely, absolutely heartbreaking. I especially like the girls' reactions-as surreal as it seems at first, one would think that once they're irrevocably faced with the prospect, children would be much calmer about facing death than adults. After all, these girls were clearly raised to believe in Heaven, and aren't quite old enough to doubt it yet.

As tragic as this situation is, I don't want to break the mood by giving criticism, but I'd wonder about trying to flesh this out a little. It's almost as if there's a framework of a story here that could use some expansion-especially in this last two chapters. Inserting some backstory, as well as some vivid description akin to that of the ocean chapter, could really intensify this section.

Also, as stupid and petty as this thought seems in this context, it doesn't seem quite logical for a couple to have two daughters called Kristin and Tina, which are pretty much variations of the same name: especially if one was named by each parent. I tend to go overboard as far as planning character names goes, so I might be reaching her, but the girls' names might be a good way to show character quirks about Jack and Sara. If you think about it, what people name their kids can be a huge indicator of their personalities.

Sorry it took me awhile to get back to review these chapters. It's my first week back at school for the new semester, and I've been working to settle in.
braindead1345 chapter 7 . 1/17/2007
this one made me cry more...i mean...i dotn know what to say. its very..vivid. this is amazing...im sorry i didnt review quicker...
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 Next »