Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Zachery S. Mills chapter 6 . 12/26/2006
Oh no a cliff hanger at the end of chapter five! Chapter 6 better get here soon!
Waluigi-Freak-99 chapter 5 . 12/13/2006
Domoviye, the chapter breaks help show that there's a pause there, making the story more dramatic (or, in some cases, more humorous).

Anyway, I like to see what's going on in other parts of the world. My only question is: When are the zombies going to reach another country? WORLD DOMINATION!
NatalyaI chapter 5 . 12/12/2006
Nice expansion, so that we see what's happening in another part of the world and so that we know just how dire the situation is for the other survivors...and nice infestation of the ocean...
Daniel Clarke chapter 5 . 12/11/2006
I like the story it has a nice mix of humour and horror.

But you have a habit of using too many paragraphs. I've noticed that several of your paragraphs could have been joined together. There are a few parts where you have one sentence, a paragraph, two sentences, a paragraph, followed by another sentence.

This worked well in chapter five, but the earlier chapters didn't need it.

Anyways good story.
NatalyaI chapter 4 . 12/6/2006
I knew Matt was going to turn up again...
Musukono chapter 3 . 11/30/2006
Just - wow. I love how the comedic relief goes along with the horror, and just the entire plot. Can't wait to read more. :)
braindead1345 chapter 2 . 11/26/2006
Chris Macabee...is that a pun? Well writen, as always! How do you get into their emotions like that! Ill be aiting for the next update! Hope it comes soon.
NatalyaI chapter 1 . 11/26/2006
Very nicely done-please keep going!
Typhoid Mary chapter 2 . 11/20/2006
Very cool. look forward to reading more. Definitely one of the better zombie stories i've read
Waluigi-Freak-99 chapter 2 . 11/16/2006
Liking it so far. A couple of comma splices, but overall the story is extremely well executed. "The prospect of sleeping in the same building as one of those things was not a sunny one." Hilarious.
Waluigi-Freak-99 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Pretty good start! I enjoyed the comic relief you placed in the story every now and then.

I can't wait for more!
braindead1345 chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Yes! more zomibe goodness! ARe you suggesting these ones might survive? Haha... Im watching this story...
267 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18