Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Werdna73 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This has a fantastic begining. It really is amazing, and I am going to keep on reading.
ucat42 chapter 50 . 6/16/2013
Surely another chapter is due by now?

Love your work!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow. Fascinating start.
JennieMR chapter 49 . 5/19/2013
Great! When are you posting more? I know I haven't read in ages, but I've had another child and have been busy out of my mind. Lol.

Anyway, I think I mentioned sometime in the past that more detail and description is needed, but I'm still hooked! You've got so many interesting scenarios here. It's one of those edge of the seat sort of stories. Please post more soon!
LoveWarmthLife chapter 49 . 5/3/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better! Thank you. I hope to find out what happens next!
EverlastingMemories chapter 49 . 4/19/2013
I love your story alot :)
Please update soon!
ucat42 chapter 49 . 3/13/2013
You leave me wanting more! I hope you update soon!
mini chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Nooo... Matt's my favourite character D: why did he have to die? Wahhhh...
Erin chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Good story! More please!
ucat42 chapter 48 . 1/6/2013
Brilliant! Story is moving along at a rotting pace - that is all we want as your fans! So, next chapter is nearly written, yes? Please? If I can do 3,000 in a day, I expect the same from you, lol!
Superhuman Supreme chapter 48 . 12/29/2012
Awesome story, I'm loving all of the interweaving storylines, it definitely gives it a lot of depth. However, there are little niggles I have with grammar and spelling, so it would probably be worthwhile to check back through every chapter after you've written it.
K1tten chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sounds promising, will definitely read.
disturbederik chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This first chapter is good, but it has some issues. Small ones.

Like this.
It is dramatic and usually followed with a pun.

But it does get kinda ridiculous

Anyway, it's good, keep at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
i love this story... no kidding i'm a fan
susie chapter 47 . 12/5/2012
I absolutely love your story. Please update youve had me hooked since the beginning. i cant wait to see the rest of the chapter.
261 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »