Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
ucat42 chapter 51 . 10/23/2013
More, please?
DmRobertson chapter 2 . 10/15/2013
Great story. I'm new to FP, so I'm glad to find a good writer doing horror/zombie stories. I'm writing in those genres too and it's great to see work like yours that's well written and getting reviews/followers/votes. Hope to get some too, some day! Thx for the stories.
s chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Nice story!
Werdna73 chapter 50 . 8/6/2013
This is amazingly written, I can't wait for more!
Werdna73 chapter 11 . 7/12/2013
This chapter is amazing. I like that you periodically have viewpoints of people on the outside, or of the other groups of survivors.
Werdna73 chapter 7 . 7/11/2013
Really well written. Very disheartening, sad, and/or depressing. Why did they have to die?
Werdna73 chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
This has a fantastic begining. It really is amazing, and I am going to keep on reading.
ucat42 chapter 50 . 6/16/2013
Surely another chapter is due by now?

Love your work!
4MeJasper chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wow. Fascinating start.
JennieMR chapter 49 . 5/19/2013
Great! When are you posting more? I know I haven't read in ages, but I've had another child and have been busy out of my mind. Lol.

Anyway, I think I mentioned sometime in the past that more detail and description is needed, but I'm still hooked! You've got so many interesting scenarios here. It's one of those edge of the seat sort of stories. Please post more soon!
LoveWarmthLife chapter 49 . 5/3/2013
This story just keeps getting better and better! Thank you. I hope to find out what happens next!
EverlastingMemories chapter 49 . 4/19/2013
I love your story alot :)
Please update soon!
ucat42 chapter 49 . 3/13/2013
You leave me wanting more! I hope you update soon!
mini chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Nooo... Matt's my favourite character D: why did he have to die? Wahhhh...
Erin chapter 1 . 2/15/2013