Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
ucat42 chapter 49 . 3/13/2013
You leave me wanting more! I hope you update soon!
mini chapter 19 . 3/11/2013
Nooo... Matt's my favourite character D: why did he have to die? Wahhhh...
Erin chapter 1 . 2/15/2013
Good story! More please!
ucat42 chapter 48 . 1/6/2013
Brilliant! Story is moving along at a rotting pace - that is all we want as your fans! So, next chapter is nearly written, yes? Please? If I can do 3,000 in a day, I expect the same from you, lol!
Superhuman Supreme chapter 48 . 12/29/2012
Awesome story, I'm loving all of the interweaving storylines, it definitely gives it a lot of depth. However, there are little niggles I have with grammar and spelling, so it would probably be worthwhile to check back through every chapter after you've written it.
K1tten chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Sounds promising, will definitely read.
disturbederik chapter 1 . 12/26/2012
This first chapter is good, but it has some issues. Small ones.

Like this.
It is dramatic and usually followed with a pun.

But it does get kinda ridiculous

Anyway, it's good, keep at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/22/2012
i love this story... no kidding i'm a fan
susie chapter 47 . 12/5/2012
I absolutely love your story. Please update youve had me hooked since the beginning. i cant wait to see the rest of the chapter.
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
My first time reading a zombie story and after watching Zombieland in October... I know that this will be good.

Of course I don't normally enjoy zombies... I can tell I'm gonna like this one *thumbs up*

Gonna read more :)
Maddie10 with ucat42 chapter 47 . 11/25/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, I was hanging on for every chapter...and there is no finish!

Really?

I need to know what happens to all the characters!

Can you not write more, please, maybe a chapter a week like a TV series?

Please...

Pretty please?
ucat42 chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
"Matt and Marie were found dead." Um...It was Marcus who was found dead. I don't want to pick on every chapter, I am enjoying the story, that's how I'm finding the mistakes, but a little edit read over is in order. Or get one of the fabulous betas on the site. Only the grammar & spelling need a tweak, so far I wouldn't let anyone touch your story!
ucat42 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Nice chapter...some innapropriate words and some words missing : "They had to see or you to know you were there." but this didn't really detract from the story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ucat42 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Well..you got me hooked! On to the net chapter!
Otaku-chama chapter 47 . 10/8/2012
This story is absolutely BRILLIANT. Showcasing all these different people and how they are surviving (or not) through this is really well-done. I absolutely love Jason and Daniel, it's so interesting to see a zombie who can think! I bet he becomes important in the chapters to come, right?
The way you portray the horror, fear, inhumanity, and small hopes is extremely well written, and I am dying for a new chapter!
255 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »