Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
InfamousDaydream chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really enjoyed reading this!
I like your style, it has a lot of quirk to it!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/28/2012
IMSOJLLYOFYOURSKILLZ.
ItachiRules16 chapter 46 . 7/18/2012
Great story. Ive cried quite a bit reading this.
Mainly because i have a thing for protecting civillians, no matter what. And them being slaughtered hurts.
Ukiah chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Looks to be very interesting, I'll have to read more.

As a note, I found a link to this story on TV Tropes :)
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 32 . 7/13/2011
Ugh... Brilliant chapter.. But that last part just made my stomach very uncomfortable. o_o
monster dia chapter 40 . 7/12/2011
I thought this was going to be another boring, cliche zombie story, but you've proved me wrong in almost every chapter. I'd like some more creativity with the names, though. I think I read... what, five Jacobs (or Jakes, for that matter) and two Jasons? While Jacob and Jason are fun names (not to mention oober popular), variety is even more fun. : ))

Favorite chapter so far: when Viktor and his soldiers get kidnapped by crazy zealot blaspheming sonofabitchin nutballers. I could see all of it going down in my head, and it literally gave me goosebumps. Cheers, newshound, for making my mind shit with your amazing story-telling ability.

Favorited.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 39 . 3/27/2011
Love it! Please continue.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 38 . 2/3/2011
*Grins.* Very good. Can't wait for the next update. ;P
ShadowFighterX chapter 38 . 2/1/2011
Been waiting for this chapter forever! I can't wait to see how it turns out. ) I like how you put special focus on the random guy, it creates opportunities for conflicts/alliances and shows people as a whole, not just the characters. It also gives a good contrast from the characters against the community. Well done!
Lilith of the Shadow Dancers chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Japan isn't a communist country by the way.

This story is ok, but you seem to focus too much on the descriptions of the killing, and too little on the plot. It seems to be detailing the end of the world so far as I can tell, but it needs something added to it to make it unique.
chaser156096 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love it! You gave just enough taste for a reader thursting for more. I know I am! Keep on writting this!
ShadowWolf97 chapter 37 . 12/21/2010
I know I'm just now reviewing, but I wanted to wait until the end. This story had me hooked from the very beginning. I really like it, its very interesting! I don't want to bore you with a long review, so long story short, amazing job. (:
zipscool chapter 37 . 11/17/2010
More exposition at last! I'd wondered what that crazy General was up to.

Fantastic stuff.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 37 . 11/17/2010
Let's see them war on each other. BOMBARTATION! idk even know it that's a word. I guess not. :P
L.E. Lamkin chapter 36 . 11/4/2010
The last few chapters have been so good! And finally, we get to go back to some of the original characters we started this massive journey with. It was good to see them again, finally.

The introduction of Francis and his crew in the arctic was really interesting. I'm curious how they will eventually come to play a part in the coming events. Maybe they will be able to help lead people to a possible salvation? Who knows.

Seeing Viktor and his crew go through what they did was absolutely horrible. Those religious zealouts were extremely creepy, and the way they so willingly gave themselves over to the zombie plague was just...eerie. But I could seriously see people doing that if this whole scenario were real. Still, sad for Viktor, I liked him.

Interested in seeing what eventually comes of Jason and his zombie brother Daniel. How will they play a part in General Stradd's plans for world domination and control? Somehow I feel like they will be an integral part of that. As for Stradd, he is getting even more insane and maniacal, and I absolutely loved the scene with him and Tiball. It was very effective and chilling.

And while Aiko skipping into the night humming a song was a quite beautiful image to end with for now, it was also quite sad and haunting. I truly hope she ends up somewhere safe and doesn't get killed. It was very powerful the way you had her address the undead.

I agree with someone who posted earlier, this is one of the most thought provoking horror/thriller novels I have read in quite a long time.

Keep up the great work, and please update again soon!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »