Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
ConfusedSoAmI chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
My first time reading a zombie story and after watching Zombieland in October... I know that this will be good.

Of course I don't normally enjoy zombies... I can tell I'm gonna like this one *thumbs up*

Gonna read more :)
Maddie10 with ucat42 chapter 47 . 11/25/2012
I have thoroughly enjoyed this story, I was hanging on for every chapter...and there is no finish!

Really?

I need to know what happens to all the characters!

Can you not write more, please, maybe a chapter a week like a TV series?

Please...

Pretty please?
ucat42 chapter 10 . 10/10/2012
"Matt and Marie were found dead." Um...It was Marcus who was found dead. I don't want to pick on every chapter, I am enjoying the story, that's how I'm finding the mistakes, but a little edit read over is in order. Or get one of the fabulous betas on the site. Only the grammar & spelling need a tweak, so far I wouldn't let anyone touch your story!
ucat42 chapter 3 . 10/10/2012
Nice chapter...some innapropriate words and some words missing : "They had to see or you to know you were there." but this didn't really detract from the story. Can't wait to see what happens next!
ucat42 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Well..you got me hooked! On to the net chapter!
T. E. March chapter 47 . 10/8/2012
This story is absolutely BRILLIANT. Showcasing all these different people and how they are surviving (or not) through this is really well-done. I absolutely love Jason and Daniel, it's so interesting to see a zombie who can think! I bet he becomes important in the chapters to come, right?
The way you portray the horror, fear, inhumanity, and small hopes is extremely well written, and I am dying for a new chapter!
InfamousDaydream chapter 1 . 10/4/2012
I really enjoyed reading this!
I like your style, it has a lot of quirk to it!
Guest chapter 46 . 9/28/2012
IMSOJLLYOFYOURSKILLZ.
ItachiRules16 chapter 46 . 7/18/2012
Great story. Ive cried quite a bit reading this.
Mainly because i have a thing for protecting civillians, no matter what. And them being slaughtered hurts.
Ukiah chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Looks to be very interesting, I'll have to read more.

As a note, I found a link to this story on TV Tropes :)
Destiny2RoseClan chapter 32 . 7/13/2011
Ugh... Brilliant chapter.. But that last part just made my stomach very uncomfortable. o_o
monster dia chapter 40 . 7/12/2011
I thought this was going to be another boring, cliche zombie story, but you've proved me wrong in almost every chapter. I'd like some more creativity with the names, though. I think I read... what, five Jacobs (or Jakes, for that matter) and two Jasons? While Jacob and Jason are fun names (not to mention oober popular), variety is even more fun. : ))

Favorite chapter so far: when Viktor and his soldiers get kidnapped by crazy zealot blaspheming sonofabitchin nutballers. I could see all of it going down in my head, and it literally gave me goosebumps. Cheers, newshound, for making my mind shit with your amazing story-telling ability.

Favorited.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 39 . 3/27/2011
Love it! Please continue.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 38 . 2/3/2011
*Grins.* Very good. Can't wait for the next update. ;P
ShadowFighterX chapter 38 . 2/1/2011
Been waiting for this chapter forever! I can't wait to see how it turns out. ) I like how you put special focus on the random guy, it creates opportunities for conflicts/alliances and shows people as a whole, not just the characters. It also gives a good contrast from the characters against the community. Well done!
261 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »