Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 36 . 10/30/2010
the girl is really tough, i'd say.
Shadowcub chapter 36 . 10/6/2010
Its not that staying stationary isn't

safe its none of the places they have

been at have had four thick walls, and

a lack of crazy people.

The Martha's vineyards fiasco was a tragedy just waiting to happen,when

the dead walk the earth, assumptions

will get you eaten. The only remotely

safe place would be Alaska and they should be building a solid ass wall around

the cities and homes in the wilderness.

Because eventually the zeds will be everywhere and it wont be safe at all to be walking, walking until these things rot.

After this crematoriums will be the business to be in.

Great UPDATE! Booyah!
ShadowFighterX chapter 35 . 9/21/2010
This is the most realistic, powerful novel I've ever read.
Shadowcub chapter 35 . 9/11/2010
That those soldiers didn't immediately open fire was stupid.

I would have sprayed all of those idiots asap!

Great update, but just damn!
zipscool chapter 34 . 9/11/2010
Man, I wish I could write even half as well as you can.

This is a brilliantly-written piece of fiction, you seem to know almost exactly what you're talking about and the characters are incredibly well done, I think you've nailed precisely the kind of people you'd expect to find in a situation like this, and the way the plot has progressed so far... Goddamn I felt like I was watching a film for a moment.

Beautiful, above and beyond A grade work, you should seriously consider getting this published when it's done.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 34 . 9/10/2010
this is great, please write more, i've been waiting for two monthes for it to be upgraded. can you review mine too?

Survival of The Fittest"
Jaden Hyde chapter 34 . 8/5/2010
The story's amazing. Read it in the last few days. Are you planning on continuing?
JennieMR chapter 34 . 7/12/2010
Heya! I know I haven't commented for a while, but that was mainly because I was waiting for a chunk of chapters to be posted before I read. I must say that I like this a lot better than zombie movies, which are focused mostly on blood and guts. I like this because it goes deeper, has more meat (no pun intended. sigh). It's about survival, and that's what I like.

Looks like Mr. Stupidhead (stradd) is about to ruin a good thing, though. I think they need to overthrow him.

Well, until next time...keep writing! :)
Shadowcub chapter 34 . 7/7/2010
LOCKED in a city with a crazy man,

its like being in Berlin with Hitler

in charge!

Keep moving if you do that eventually

you're going to get surrounded. Find

a secure place and pack it up with

stuff.

Great update, was looking forward to

this one.
Sabreal chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Engaging story btw but this quote drew my attention:

Zombies are mindless creatures, only capable of climbing stairs or opening a door so long as it isn't shut or locked.

I'm just wondering how zombies can open doors, if they are shut which zombies are incapable to deal with?
onelovelyday chapter 33 . 6/29/2010
You are an excellent storyteller. Each chapter only gets better and better. I've been reading this for a few years now and it's definitely labeled as my favorite. Keep up the great work!
Ric Pike chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Your writing style does the horror section of this site some justice. Delimas that are common in zombie tales are explained with just the right amount of discomort and somehow without the usual cliches. Will keep reading.
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
L.E. Lamkin chapter 32 . 5/11/2010
Finally a new chapter! Woo-hoo!

Hopefully you will soon be following up with several more chapters because I eagerly await getting caught up with all of the other characters. I wasn't expecting to pick back up with Victor and his crew. I think this was a good chapter, not as strong as some others, but we've also waited a long, long time for a new chapter, so it would be difficult to measure up in comparison, rather than say, if you were just reading this all in one fell swoop and this was just the next chapter.

Anyway, the idea of a religious group worshipping a zombie is pretty interesting and different, so I am very curious to see how that plays out. Like I said though, I really can't wait to see what's going on with everybody else though!

Welcome back!