Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
ShadowFighterX chapter 38 . 2/1/2011
Been waiting for this chapter forever! I can't wait to see how it turns out. ) I like how you put special focus on the random guy, it creates opportunities for conflicts/alliances and shows people as a whole, not just the characters. It also gives a good contrast from the characters against the community. Well done!
Lilith of the Shadow Dancers chapter 17 . 1/12/2011
Japan isn't a communist country by the way.

This story is ok, but you seem to focus too much on the descriptions of the killing, and too little on the plot. It seems to be detailing the end of the world so far as I can tell, but it needs something added to it to make it unique.
chaser156096 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
I love it! You gave just enough taste for a reader thursting for more. I know I am! Keep on writting this!
ShadowWolf97 chapter 37 . 12/21/2010
I know I'm just now reviewing, but I wanted to wait until the end. This story had me hooked from the very beginning. I really like it, its very interesting! I don't want to bore you with a long review, so long story short, amazing job. (:
zipscool chapter 37 . 11/17/2010
More exposition at last! I'd wondered what that crazy General was up to.

Fantastic stuff.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 37 . 11/17/2010
Let's see them war on each other. BOMBARTATION! idk even know it that's a word. I guess not. :P
L.E. Lamkin chapter 36 . 11/4/2010
The last few chapters have been so good! And finally, we get to go back to some of the original characters we started this massive journey with. It was good to see them again, finally.

The introduction of Francis and his crew in the arctic was really interesting. I'm curious how they will eventually come to play a part in the coming events. Maybe they will be able to help lead people to a possible salvation? Who knows.

Seeing Viktor and his crew go through what they did was absolutely horrible. Those religious zealouts were extremely creepy, and the way they so willingly gave themselves over to the zombie plague was just...eerie. But I could seriously see people doing that if this whole scenario were real. Still, sad for Viktor, I liked him.

Interested in seeing what eventually comes of Jason and his zombie brother Daniel. How will they play a part in General Stradd's plans for world domination and control? Somehow I feel like they will be an integral part of that. As for Stradd, he is getting even more insane and maniacal, and I absolutely loved the scene with him and Tiball. It was very effective and chilling.

And while Aiko skipping into the night humming a song was a quite beautiful image to end with for now, it was also quite sad and haunting. I truly hope she ends up somewhere safe and doesn't get killed. It was very powerful the way you had her address the undead.

I agree with someone who posted earlier, this is one of the most thought provoking horror/thriller novels I have read in quite a long time.

Keep up the great work, and please update again soon!
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 36 . 10/30/2010
the girl is really tough, i'd say.
Shadowcub chapter 36 . 10/6/2010
Its not that staying stationary isn't

safe its none of the places they have

been at have had four thick walls, and

a lack of crazy people.

The Martha's vineyards fiasco was a tragedy just waiting to happen,when

the dead walk the earth, assumptions

will get you eaten. The only remotely

safe place would be Alaska and they should be building a solid ass wall around

the cities and homes in the wilderness.

Because eventually the zeds will be everywhere and it wont be safe at all to be walking, walking until these things rot.

After this crematoriums will be the business to be in.

Great UPDATE! Booyah!
ShadowFighterX chapter 35 . 9/21/2010
This is the most realistic, powerful novel I've ever read.
Shadowcub chapter 35 . 9/11/2010
That those soldiers didn't immediately open fire was stupid.

I would have sprayed all of those idiots asap!

Great update, but just damn!
zipscool chapter 34 . 9/11/2010
Man, I wish I could write even half as well as you can.

This is a brilliantly-written piece of fiction, you seem to know almost exactly what you're talking about and the characters are incredibly well done, I think you've nailed precisely the kind of people you'd expect to find in a situation like this, and the way the plot has progressed so far... Goddamn I felt like I was watching a film for a moment.

Beautiful, above and beyond A grade work, you should seriously consider getting this published when it's done.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 34 . 9/10/2010
this is great, please write more, i've been waiting for two monthes for it to be upgraded. can you review mine too?

Survival of The Fittest"
Jaden Hyde chapter 34 . 8/5/2010
The story's amazing. Read it in the last few days. Are you planning on continuing?
JennieMR chapter 34 . 7/12/2010
Heya! I know I haven't commented for a while, but that was mainly because I was waiting for a chunk of chapters to be posted before I read. I must say that I like this a lot better than zombie movies, which are focused mostly on blood and guts. I like this because it goes deeper, has more meat (no pun intended. sigh). It's about survival, and that's what I like.

Looks like Mr. Stupidhead (stradd) is about to ruin a good thing, though. I think they need to overthrow him.

Well, until next time...keep writing! :)
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »