Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 34 . 9/10/2010
this is great, please write more, i've been waiting for two monthes for it to be upgraded. can you review mine too?

Survival of The Fittest"
Jaden Hyde chapter 34 . 8/5/2010
The story's amazing. Read it in the last few days. Are you planning on continuing?
JennieMR chapter 34 . 7/12/2010
Heya! I know I haven't commented for a while, but that was mainly because I was waiting for a chunk of chapters to be posted before I read. I must say that I like this a lot better than zombie movies, which are focused mostly on blood and guts. I like this because it goes deeper, has more meat (no pun intended. sigh). It's about survival, and that's what I like.

Looks like Mr. Stupidhead (stradd) is about to ruin a good thing, though. I think they need to overthrow him.

Well, until next time...keep writing! :)
Shadowcub chapter 34 . 7/7/2010
LOCKED in a city with a crazy man,

its like being in Berlin with Hitler

in charge!

Keep moving if you do that eventually

you're going to get surrounded. Find

a secure place and pack it up with

Great update, was looking forward to

this one.
Sabreal chapter 2 . 7/6/2010
Engaging story btw but this quote drew my attention:

Zombies are mindless creatures, only capable of climbing stairs or opening a door so long as it isn't shut or locked.

I'm just wondering how zombies can open doors, if they are shut which zombies are incapable to deal with?
onelovelyday chapter 33 . 6/29/2010
You are an excellent storyteller. Each chapter only gets better and better. I've been reading this for a few years now and it's definitely labeled as my favorite. Keep up the great work!
Ric Pike chapter 3 . 6/24/2010
Your writing style does the horror section of this site some justice. Delimas that are common in zombie tales are explained with just the right amount of discomort and somehow without the usual cliches. Will keep reading.
lili999 chapter 1 . 6/10/2010
hi !

Cheap retail watch, sunglasses, belt, hats/caps, High quality T-shirts,

ED hardy t-shirts,ED Hardy hoodies,ED hardy ,Jeans,GUCCI shoes,LV Handbag,Chanel

Handbag…high quality,low to
eiyuang999 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Dress Casual Shoes Sandal Man's Woman's Bags Wholesale

New style of shoes ,jersey .handbag,free shipping

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
L.E. Lamkin chapter 32 . 5/11/2010
Finally a new chapter! Woo-hoo!

Hopefully you will soon be following up with several more chapters because I eagerly await getting caught up with all of the other characters. I wasn't expecting to pick back up with Victor and his crew. I think this was a good chapter, not as strong as some others, but we've also waited a long, long time for a new chapter, so it would be difficult to measure up in comparison, rather than say, if you were just reading this all in one fell swoop and this was just the next chapter.

Anyway, the idea of a religious group worshipping a zombie is pretty interesting and different, so I am very curious to see how that plays out. Like I said though, I really can't wait to see what's going on with everybody else though!

Welcome back!
meganbabyyxx chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
Wow! This seems very interesting and original and I can't wait to read some more!
J.A. Fletcher chapter 20 . 5/10/2010
Amazing. I can't believe they killed the President. It doesn't look like there's much of a chance now.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 13 . 5/9/2010
The whole zombie takeover thing is bad enough without evil scientists to speed it up. You've spun a fantastic tale that shocks, surprises, and keeps you on the edge of your seat.
J.A. Fletcher chapter 11 . 5/9/2010
I had to give you feedback on this. This chapter was totally creepy. I loved the mad scientist touch, and I can't wait to see what happens with this.
Shadowcub chapter 32 . 5/9/2010
The crazies and roaches and crazed

scientists would be the one to be

left, those two instead of creating

a safe haven, nutted out with a crazier one.
265 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »