Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Nick Fletcher chapter 3 . 7/3/2009
This was good. Although, I felt as though when the zombies surrounded the Tribune employees, the proceeding brawl went a little too quickly. Also, if having one of them get bitten outside.. it was predictable that it would be Greg, what with him already having been scratched by a zombie. Although, I guess you couldn't really get around that. Don't want to dwindle the numbers too drastically, so early on. The armoured character was an interesting twist. You never see anyone in zombie flicks or whatever sporting solid armour to protect themselves.. and you'd think that would be one of the first things a person would do. Also, I like how your characters aren't wielding your a-typical guns or blades to dispatch the zombies. They use good old fashioned bludgeoning weaponry. Nice. Still, this was good. A couple of things maybe to improve upon, but overall good.
Nick Fletcher chapter 2 . 7/3/2009
And so it begins. Great stuff. The writing is great, a few spelling/grammar issues that a qualified beta reader could iron out for you. I like the characters you've introduced - Jake seems like a real tough nut and James seems like a total douchebag. Those two are my favorites so far. I was kind of happy/sad when James survived. Part of me was glad, because he is an interesting character. Another part just wanted his big mouthed ass to get bitten and die, lol. The tension you display in your dialogue was top notch. This is really good, I shall continue.
Nick Fletcher chapter 1 . 7/3/2009
I read this before, but never reviewed it. So, lets start. The opening prologue is great. I love your writing style, its fresh. The general concept of a zombie epidemic has been done many times, yet I still feel already as though you are bringing a fresh look to it. The Graveyard concept was a cool idea, with military destroying airports and patrolling the waters. That's something new to me. Overall, a great start.
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 28 . 4/19/2009
just one question:"where did all the helicopters go?"
gdcol1969 chapter 28 . 4/17/2009
This is truly an excellent story! I've enjoyed every chapter. Keep writing, I can't wait to see what happens next!
katara602 chapter 7 . 4/13/2009
Whoa... This is really really good. I love your heartless violence and dark, depressing insight on characters. Its horror at its best!
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
awesome! im writing a zombie epidemic too, can u review mine? thanks!
JennieMR chapter 28 . 4/13/2009
Great chapter! The suspence is building in Boulder, and I can't wait to find out where it leads!
Keefin Bickmore chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
Very good i hope you decide to finish it, i really liked the switching perspectives. I don't know what else to say except good job.
Keefin Bickmore chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
This is a very good story that i will continue to read. I love the detail and the amount of compassion you make your readers feel for some of the characters. I have a story that has zombies in it also it is much different from yours but i was wondering if you would read it and review it with some feedback on what i could do better.
Lizy Gage chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I have to say that I loved the story so far, I started to read it and forgot where I was. It pulled me in and didn't disappoint me. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work!
Jen 055 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hi there. I just wanted to express to you how wonderful this story is to read! I totally love the style you write in. The story lines are so interesting and exciting to read! All the characters you have created are so intriguing and I got to tell you I get so involved with the story I shout out load when things happen! I have read a lot of zombie novels in my day but I have to say yours is my favorite by far! I hope one day you are published! I can't wait to read more of this exciting story! I'm on pins and needles waiting for a new CHAPTER! I hope you find the time to write one soon! Thank you for providing me with such an entertaining and wonderful story! I can't wait to see what happens next! I do have to say I was so sad to see Matt parish. He was such a good "zombie hunter"!

Much Respect!

Jen 0)
VincnetDarkroseRayne chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Personally, I say that this is one of the best intos I've ever seen and I'm a huge reader. Awesome job.
ravenurse chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
AWESOME! can't wait to read more!
JennieMR chapter 27 . 1/13/2009
Ok... well that was scary... and sad. But another good, tense chapter. Please update soon.

Jen