Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Snowflakes Are Drifting chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
awesome! im writing a zombie epidemic too, can u review mine? thanks!
JennieMR chapter 28 . 4/13/2009
Great chapter! The suspence is building in Boulder, and I can't wait to find out where it leads!
Keefin Bickmore chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
Very good i hope you decide to finish it, i really liked the switching perspectives. I don't know what else to say except good job.
Keefin Bickmore chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
This is a very good story that i will continue to read. I love the detail and the amount of compassion you make your readers feel for some of the characters. I have a story that has zombies in it also it is much different from yours but i was wondering if you would read it and review it with some feedback on what i could do better.
Lizy Gage chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I have to say that I loved the story so far, I started to read it and forgot where I was. It pulled me in and didn't disappoint me. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work!
Jen 055 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hi there. I just wanted to express to you how wonderful this story is to read! I totally love the style you write in. The story lines are so interesting and exciting to read! All the characters you have created are so intriguing and I got to tell you I get so involved with the story I shout out load when things happen! I have read a lot of zombie novels in my day but I have to say yours is my favorite by far! I hope one day you are published! I can't wait to read more of this exciting story! I'm on pins and needles waiting for a new CHAPTER! I hope you find the time to write one soon! Thank you for providing me with such an entertaining and wonderful story! I can't wait to see what happens next! I do have to say I was so sad to see Matt parish. He was such a good "zombie hunter"!

Much Respect!

Jen 0)
VincnetDarkroseRayne chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Personally, I say that this is one of the best intos I've ever seen and I'm a huge reader. Awesome job.
ravenurse chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
AWESOME! can't wait to read more!
JennieMR chapter 27 . 1/13/2009
Ok... well that was scary... and sad. But another good, tense chapter. Please update soon.

Jen
beautiful.imperfection chapter 19 . 1/12/2009
Insane.. Crazy.. Courageous..

Matt.

Just like a scene in a freaky gruesome movie.

This story is so.. wow. No words to describe. It's really that good!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
Matt is friggin paranoid . Seriously.

Survival hungry?
beautiful.imperfection chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
Probably my favourite chapter..

Ahh.. brotherly bondage 8D
beautiful.imperfection chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
I wonder what would happen.. if this was real.

Would everyone become bitter heartless souls?
beautiful.imperfection chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I would be so freaking scared to be shot in the head by my parents.. goodness gracious. I would be too speechless to even talk!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Sick.. so sick. But very intriguing.

I am addicted!