Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Keefin Bickmore chapter 27 . 3/30/2009
Very good i hope you decide to finish it, i really liked the switching perspectives. I don't know what else to say except good job.
Keefin Bickmore chapter 7 . 3/25/2009
This is a very good story that i will continue to read. I love the detail and the amount of compassion you make your readers feel for some of the characters. I have a story that has zombies in it also it is much different from yours but i was wondering if you would read it and review it with some feedback on what i could do better.
Lizy Gage chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
I have to say that I loved the story so far, I started to read it and forgot where I was. It pulled me in and didn't disappoint me. I can't wait for the next chapter, I'm on the edge of my seat. Keep up the good work!
Jen 055 chapter 1 . 3/17/2009
Hi there. I just wanted to express to you how wonderful this story is to read! I totally love the style you write in. The story lines are so interesting and exciting to read! All the characters you have created are so intriguing and I got to tell you I get so involved with the story I shout out load when things happen! I have read a lot of zombie novels in my day but I have to say yours is my favorite by far! I hope one day you are published! I can't wait to read more of this exciting story! I'm on pins and needles waiting for a new CHAPTER! I hope you find the time to write one soon! Thank you for providing me with such an entertaining and wonderful story! I can't wait to see what happens next! I do have to say I was so sad to see Matt parish. He was such a good "zombie hunter"!

Much Respect!

Jen 0)
VincnetDarkroseRayne chapter 1 . 2/12/2009
Personally, I say that this is one of the best intos I've ever seen and I'm a huge reader. Awesome job.
ravenurse chapter 27 . 2/12/2009
AWESOME! can't wait to read more!
JennieMR chapter 27 . 1/13/2009
Ok... well that was scary... and sad. But another good, tense chapter. Please update soon.

Jen
beautiful.imperfection chapter 19 . 1/12/2009
Insane.. Crazy.. Courageous..

Matt.

Just like a scene in a freaky gruesome movie.

This story is so.. wow. No words to describe. It's really that good!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
Matt is friggin paranoid . Seriously.

Survival hungry?
beautiful.imperfection chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
Probably my favourite chapter..

Ahh.. brotherly bondage 8D
beautiful.imperfection chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
I wonder what would happen.. if this was real.

Would everyone become bitter heartless souls?
beautiful.imperfection chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I would be so freaking scared to be shot in the head by my parents.. goodness gracious. I would be too speechless to even talk!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Sick.. so sick. But very intriguing.

I am addicted!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Matt's ruthless. .

haha

this story is soo awesome!

When I read each line.. I picture it like a bloody movie. Kudos to ya! :D
GrannyP chapter 27 . 1/4/2009
Oh wow... that ending completely took me by surprise. The story is very depressing; it seems like nothing good will be able to come of the world with the zombies seemingly taking over everywhere. And then you toss that surprising American attack at the end.. wow... now I really feel like I have no idea how this is going to go. Great job.
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »