Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
beautiful.imperfection chapter 19 . 1/12/2009
Insane.. Crazy.. Courageous..

Matt.

Just like a scene in a freaky gruesome movie.

This story is so.. wow. No words to describe. It's really that good!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 15 . 1/12/2009
Matt is friggin paranoid . Seriously.

Survival hungry?
beautiful.imperfection chapter 14 . 1/12/2009
Probably my favourite chapter..

Ahh.. brotherly bondage 8D
beautiful.imperfection chapter 8 . 1/12/2009
I wonder what would happen.. if this was real.

Would everyone become bitter heartless souls?
beautiful.imperfection chapter 7 . 1/12/2009
I would be so freaking scared to be shot in the head by my parents.. goodness gracious. I would be too speechless to even talk!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 5 . 1/11/2009
Sick.. so sick. But very intriguing.

I am addicted!
beautiful.imperfection chapter 4 . 1/11/2009
Matt's ruthless. .

haha

this story is soo awesome!

When I read each line.. I picture it like a bloody movie. Kudos to ya! :D
GrannyP chapter 27 . 1/4/2009
Oh wow... that ending completely took me by surprise. The story is very depressing; it seems like nothing good will be able to come of the world with the zombies seemingly taking over everywhere. And then you toss that surprising American attack at the end.. wow... now I really feel like I have no idea how this is going to go. Great job.
menace in training chapter 27 . 1/2/2009
Great update, I like how you've taken a situation, written about the main person (Saws) and then killed him - I mean, I'm not pro killing, but the fact that he only appears in one chapter and then is gone reflects the story and the brutality of the epidemic.

Not sure if you meant to do that or it just happened unconsciously, but it works. Keep up the good work.
jonboblee chapter 26 . 12/23/2008
I cant stop reading this..

my favourite part is the chapter when the point of view was from a zombie, its really touching and i really want to see more of Daniel.

so, i hope you'll update soon
GrannyP chapter 26 . 12/15/2008
Wow, what a great story! I've been reading this over the past week or two, but I haven't reviewed before now (sorry about that; usually I'm better about reviewing every chapter, but on this one I wanted to wait until the end before I expressed any opinions).

Early on in the story, I was a little confused to how they managed to isolate the virus/infection/whatever to the US only. I thought that it would be able to spread more across North and South America before being contained in a single area. But then eventually you addressed Canada, which calmed me down a little bit in my confusion.

Overall, this story is quite terrifying, but I don't know what scarier: the zombies or the people who are still alive. People plotting to use zombies as a weapon and such: that's a rather frightening thought! I also thought that Matt (the adults on, not the baby!) was scary all by himself... it was almost like he had become a machine or lost his soul or something. I like his character, but I wasn't offended at all when he had to go. He kind of had it coming.

I think it's a law of nature that children are the creepiest things alive, so the little boy that Addie ran into and the little girl who ust joined the caravan are utterly shiver-worthy as well. I can't wait to see what you have in store for the little girl. I have a feeling that she could be a nightmare somehow.

I kind of agree with what Written said before me with the huge cast of characters being difficult to keep up with, and there doesn't really seem to be a single main character. That's fine of course, just not what we expect in a story (so, kudos for that originality factor!).

Well, I look forward to reading more! And congrats on your TiRO nomination! Good luck to you!
Written chapter 26 . 11/18/2008
I really like this story. think its just great. the level of detail and just yeah. it has a sense of realism and makes me wonder how long I'd last if such a thing were to happen to me. the only bad thing I can think to say is that you have a large cast of characters, and while its no fault of your own, I often get confused between them. its more my fault then yours, but yeah. so many names!

in any case, congrats on the TiRO (time is running out) nomination! I can see why you got it. voting starts on december 1st (if all goes as planned), so remind your readers to vote for you.

and please, update soon.
Written chapter 19 . 11/18/2008
:( I liked matt.

this was a great end for him, though. your storytelling is clear and concise; love it!
Written chapter 14 . 11/18/2008
wow. lots of touching scenes in this story. I'd have to say, though, that there are SO many characters that its a tad hard for me to keep track of them all!
Written chapter 11 . 11/18/2008
he sounds like such an asshole. a little over the top even, like when he mused about experimenting on his wife. interesting stuff, however!
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 .. Last Next »