Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Written chapter 7 . 11/18/2008
this story is so freaking scary, I absolutely love it. nice reference to peter pan as well, I guess, with the second to the right bit.
flashwithwave chapter 26 . 10/18/2008
This story is just... amazing.

I found this story at about 12 pm, and have not been able to leave my laptop because I've been absolutly hooked on the storyline.

I salute you for your amazing writing ideas and abilities, and cannot wait for the next chapter.

Well done, keep up the good work.

Flashx
American Reject chapter 8 . 10/17/2008
Fantastic. . .wow.
noebody chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
i only had time tonight to read the prologue but i had to say that it was really good it kept me interested and i liked the opening line. i really have to come back and read the rest. :-)
JennieMR chapter 26 . 10/16/2008
oh boy... I think Stradd has a few screws loose. lol. Great chapter, and I hope to read more soon.

Jen
menace in training chapter 26 . 10/16/2008
Nice update, I like it a lot. I love how you used the first line and then linked the last line back to it, very effective.
gdcol1969 chapter 25 . 9/28/2008
I've got to tell you that I've just finished your story up to chapter 24. Talk about a great read! I was totally depressed when you killed Matt, but he died a true heroes death. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more.

Respectfully,

Glenn
FuckMeAlice chapter 5 . 9/3/2008
Really good so far. Sorry I can't give you a more detailed review. I'm so spaced out it isn't funny. But this zombie fic is severed head over shoulders better than some of the drivel I've read. Keep it up.

-Stardust, from the roadhouse.
Nolonegrusedaccount chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Disturbing. Creepy. Excellent.

This story gets better with each chapter and, as far as I know (mind you, my Russian is limited) the names were spot on.

Sadly, I haven't found much to complain about, as what typos existed in the first two chapters are practically (if not entirely) nonexistent in the last two chapters! I wish I'd found this story a whole lot earlier, because this is a well-written piece.

Well, I will end this here.

See ya!

Ukitsu
Nolonegrusedaccount chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Okay, as a new reader I must say this story is B.R.I.L.L.I.E.N.T!

Though I wonder if you're gonna try for a realistic scenario or just leave the "hows" and "whys" up to our imaginations. The one thing I've noticed is that, while the story is impressive, (Honest) the characters could use a tad more description as I kept getting Jake, Marcus, and Roger mixed up.

Another thing is, and I know that this has probably been pointed out numerous times (I didn't read any of the reviews before I checked this out, FYI) is that you have a small amount of typos wherein I had to reread the sentences over to understand the meaning. Nothing too major, but during your rewrite (if you are indeed doing such a thing) I'd watch out for such things.

All in all, I'd give this awesome (insofar) zombie story a 9 out of 10, and I do believe I'll be recommending this story to another here on FP who loves this stuff as well!

See ya!

Ukitsu
Typhoid Mary chapter 25 . 8/30/2008
I've been away from the internet for awhile and haven't been able to keep up on time, but I have to say that I am far from disappointed.

I love the character interraction, the story, the way that you can start from pretty much anywhere in the story and be able to get what's going on, and the low number of spelling errors. I can't wait to read more.
JennieMR chapter 24 . 8/15/2008
lol, don't know how I missed this chapter. I half want to slap Addie. I mean, what about her baby? She's leaving the most innocent of all to go help the not so innocent? She's got a screw loose all right. No way in heck could I leave my two babies for a suicide mission.

Also, it's a shame Addie and Tyrone don't know that good old Bible verse: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." That's 1 John 1:9. Or how about Romans 10:9-10- "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

According to the Bible, forgiveness and salvation is a free gift. They don't have to resign themselves to hell.

OK, anyway. HOpe to hear more from Addie soon.

Thanks!
JennieMR chapter 25 . 8/13/2008
This was an EXCELLENT chapter. I loved it, except for Viktor shooting that man, but I guess those things happen to a man scared out of his wits and tired of running from the undead. Still doesn't make it right, but it would happen.

Anyway, I like where this is headed, and I hope we get to follow this group more.

Thanks!

Jen
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Wo Matt! I should've known that one, but it totally flew past me. Teh little re-summary of at the begining is getting a little...too much. I mean, if someone wanted to know what happened the chapter before, they'd go read it. Restating is kind of...well, boring. I realized I've been skipping the few sentences because I didn't want to read them. Besides that, I'm still loving the descriptions of the zombies, and blood paste. Gotta love the blood paste.
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
O, Mr. Mysterious. Kind of out of the blue though. I was half expecting the zombie to kill him. Also, I'm confused. There are too many people for me to remember, especially with such bland names. Not like the characters are bland, it's just, the names are so overused. Anyways, Jake is yet again my uber favorite. I wanna know where they're heading, and why the heck they think it's a good idea NOT to take the cars! ugh.
255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 .. Last Next »