Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE Jake. He's cool. And the fact that you describe the zombies as grotesque as possible makes me a very happy chickie.
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Okay, I'm totally hooked. Usually any kind of introductory chapter/paragraph/sentence with any kind of history needing explanation bores me to death. I love the way this is written.
ladyglaze chapter 25 . 8/6/2008
Great chapter again! This story is really good, I love it!
ladyglaze chapter 24 . 8/6/2008
Addie sure does have some courage but I myself wouldn't dare go back there. :D
toadshade chapter 24 . 7/10/2008
Good work. This story manages to be gory, poignant, and humorous, without becoming monotonous (many zombie stories run out of creative ways to say "Die zombies! Die!"). I especially appreciated the way that the chapters act as pieces of a larger whole, but in many ways stand as individual short stories. I sincerely hope that you eventually have your screenplay made into a movie.
Koki Enwai chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
Ooh. . .

Took me all morning to read, but it was definitely worth it. I loved every word of it. You've got quite a gift here; maybe I'll see this book on the shelf of a local bookstore someday? I can definitely see that happening.

Until then, keep up the fantastic work!

- Koki
Violent Messiah chapter 24 . 6/21/2008
YaY! A new update! Great story, love the interaction between the characters, but wow is Tyrone hardcore or what? I like what you got going with Addie, and look forward to another update with her and her quest for redemption.

After reading your zombie story, now I realize I need to step up my game...keep up the good work! -x
JennieMR chapter 23 . 5/29/2008
lol, Aiko is quite funny.

This chapter was nice and tense- I liked it. update soon!
improvisationallychallenged chapter 23 . 5/16/2008
I am so enjoying this - the actions concise, the dialogue flows wonderfully, and the whole thing has this wonderful, dark and disturbing humour to it. Though the descriptions of gore and carnage are disgusting enough to affect my squeamish side.

Hope you continue it...
Lady Julie Snape chapter 23 . 5/15/2008
If the government didn't create the undead - who did? Or are we to find that out in later chapters? ::winks::

I understand about the updates - it's normal and it's real life.

Although... my heart just about broke for Jake and the others this chapter. Hope rekindled only to have it sputter and nearly die. Oh, please don't be cruel and kill any more of 'em. Oh and I believe that Steve will prove them all wrong and show that Matt made the right choice in choosing him.

Again, update when you can.

A loyal fan,

Lady Julie Snape.
ravenurse chapter 23 . 5/15/2008
very good chapter, anxiously waiting more!
LowTension chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Read the first few chapters and my mind is buzzing with this newfound information. This story is fantastic. No one can pull off a story which can make you scared just by reading it. You should try publishing this. I would definetely buy a copy...that's it, you are on my favorite stories list. Check out mine if you have the time.
ladyglaze chapter 23 . 5/15/2008
Awesome chapter. Steve kind of got on my nerves a little bit there. I hope that place they go to isn't a trap. Keep up the good work, I'll be waiting on the next chapter :D
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 11 . 5/14/2008
I LOVE it - the doctor. I hope my doctor isn't as crazy as him.

I like these random stories that get thrown in every couple of chapters. It keeps the story from getting too boring, and we get a break from the main characters. Then, after our break, we get to go back to them.

P.S. James Patterson - isn't he a writer? I think I have a book by him ...
thatisnotmyrealnamehaha chapter 8 . 5/14/2008
Eh I get the whole good-for-the-people thing. I mean, hey - at least Japan isn't zombiefied ... yet. Oh wow could you imagine if something like this happened in a place like China? Sheesh xD

Still, poor dude. And random family. :/