Reviews for The Graveyard Tales
Nolonegrusedaccount chapter 5 . 9/2/2008
Disturbing. Creepy. Excellent.

This story gets better with each chapter and, as far as I know (mind you, my Russian is limited) the names were spot on.

Sadly, I haven't found much to complain about, as what typos existed in the first two chapters are practically (if not entirely) nonexistent in the last two chapters! I wish I'd found this story a whole lot earlier, because this is a well-written piece.

Well, I will end this here.

See ya!

Ukitsu
Nolonegrusedaccount chapter 2 . 9/2/2008
Okay, as a new reader I must say this story is B.R.I.L.L.I.E.N.T!

Though I wonder if you're gonna try for a realistic scenario or just leave the "hows" and "whys" up to our imaginations. The one thing I've noticed is that, while the story is impressive, (Honest) the characters could use a tad more description as I kept getting Jake, Marcus, and Roger mixed up.

Another thing is, and I know that this has probably been pointed out numerous times (I didn't read any of the reviews before I checked this out, FYI) is that you have a small amount of typos wherein I had to reread the sentences over to understand the meaning. Nothing too major, but during your rewrite (if you are indeed doing such a thing) I'd watch out for such things.

All in all, I'd give this awesome (insofar) zombie story a 9 out of 10, and I do believe I'll be recommending this story to another here on FP who loves this stuff as well!

See ya!

Ukitsu
Typhoid Mary chapter 25 . 8/30/2008
I've been away from the internet for awhile and haven't been able to keep up on time, but I have to say that I am far from disappointed.

I love the character interraction, the story, the way that you can start from pretty much anywhere in the story and be able to get what's going on, and the low number of spelling errors. I can't wait to read more.
JennieMR chapter 24 . 8/15/2008
lol, don't know how I missed this chapter. I half want to slap Addie. I mean, what about her baby? She's leaving the most innocent of all to go help the not so innocent? She's got a screw loose all right. No way in heck could I leave my two babies for a suicide mission.

Also, it's a shame Addie and Tyrone don't know that good old Bible verse: "If we confess our sins, He is faithful and just to forgive us our sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness." That's 1 John 1:9. Or how about Romans 10:9-10- "That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved. For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation."

According to the Bible, forgiveness and salvation is a free gift. They don't have to resign themselves to hell.

OK, anyway. HOpe to hear more from Addie soon.

Thanks!
JennieMR chapter 25 . 8/13/2008
This was an EXCELLENT chapter. I loved it, except for Viktor shooting that man, but I guess those things happen to a man scared out of his wits and tired of running from the undead. Still doesn't make it right, but it would happen.

Anyway, I like where this is headed, and I hope we get to follow this group more.

Thanks!

Jen
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 4 . 8/6/2008
Wo Matt! I should've known that one, but it totally flew past me. Teh little re-summary of at the begining is getting a little...too much. I mean, if someone wanted to know what happened the chapter before, they'd go read it. Restating is kind of...well, boring. I realized I've been skipping the few sentences because I didn't want to read them. Besides that, I'm still loving the descriptions of the zombies, and blood paste. Gotta love the blood paste.
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 3 . 8/6/2008
O, Mr. Mysterious. Kind of out of the blue though. I was half expecting the zombie to kill him. Also, I'm confused. There are too many people for me to remember, especially with such bland names. Not like the characters are bland, it's just, the names are so overused. Anyways, Jake is yet again my uber favorite. I wanna know where they're heading, and why the heck they think it's a good idea NOT to take the cars! ugh.
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 2 . 8/6/2008
LOVE LOVE LOVE Jake. He's cool. And the fact that you describe the zombies as grotesque as possible makes me a very happy chickie.
MixTape4TheHeart chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Okay, I'm totally hooked. Usually any kind of introductory chapter/paragraph/sentence with any kind of history needing explanation bores me to death. I love the way this is written.
ladyglaze chapter 25 . 8/6/2008
Great chapter again! This story is really good, I love it!
ladyglaze chapter 24 . 8/6/2008
Addie sure does have some courage but I myself wouldn't dare go back there. :D
toadshade chapter 24 . 7/10/2008
Good work. This story manages to be gory, poignant, and humorous, without becoming monotonous (many zombie stories run out of creative ways to say "Die zombies! Die!"). I especially appreciated the way that the chapters act as pieces of a larger whole, but in many ways stand as individual short stories. I sincerely hope that you eventually have your screenplay made into a movie.
Koki Enwai chapter 24 . 7/7/2008
Ooh. . .

Took me all morning to read, but it was definitely worth it. I loved every word of it. You've got quite a gift here; maybe I'll see this book on the shelf of a local bookstore someday? I can definitely see that happening.

Until then, keep up the fantastic work!

- Koki
Violent Messiah chapter 24 . 6/21/2008
YaY! A new update! Great story, love the interaction between the characters, but wow is Tyrone hardcore or what? I like what you got going with Addie, and look forward to another update with her and her quest for redemption.

After reading your zombie story, now I realize I need to step up my game...keep up the good work! -x
JennieMR chapter 23 . 5/29/2008
lol, Aiko is quite funny.

This chapter was nice and tense- I liked it. update soon!
262 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »