Reviews for Me and the Devil's Spawn
Guest chapter 13 . 9/16/2013
Huh, I don't normally say this but ur story is sassy too superficial i mean the characters and before u say 'if you don't like, don't read it' I WON'T. Read it, that is.
Nikemi chapter 30 . 1/3/2011
great story, well developed aswell.
Sakurachibi08 chapter 2 . 8/3/2010
she never said her own name, how did he know who she was?
rach chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
I read the summary and was curious. I can't wait to see what happens.
writingisforthesoul chapter 30 . 7/16/2009
UMass is amazing lol i luv ur writtings
christinaxxyo chapter 30 . 5/15/2008
A bit cheesy but totally adorable. Awesome job :D
christinaxxyo chapter 5 . 5/15/2008
Okay so I just have two things to say. One, your chapters tend to end half-done. Not this one but Chapter 3 or 4, I don't remember. It seemed like it was in the middle of being finished and you just stopped. Another would be that if Anna's Asian then her last name probably shouldn't be Gardener unless she's half. Just thought I should point these things out. Oh and btw, I'm liking Lucy. She seems like such a cool person and the way you do her personality is awesome. :)
christinaxxyo chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I liked the beginning of this but towards the end, it seemed like you were spilling out everything. Seeing as how this was a prologue, keeping things a bit hidden would have been a better idea. However, this story sounds really interesting so I can't wait to read more! :)
HeatherLee chapter 30 . 3/7/2008
alright well i liked this story a lot. i think you had a good idea here. the problem is that it was more like a play. i'm pretty sure every chapter had Dev in it, i liked him, but it was like Lucy had no life until he walked in the room and then there was something to talk about. every chapter was made up of 99% dialogue. you TOLD without SHOWING. the most you wrote without dialogue was the epilogue by far. like i said it was a good idea, but you could have done more with it.
sweetbabii45 chapter 29 . 2/29/2008
is there gonna be a sequel?
sweetbabii45 chapter 30 . 2/29/2008