Reviews for Black Seeds
Creative Colors chapter 1 . 10/21/2007
I just started reading this story the other day and it's going to take me sometime to get it all read. However I just wanted to say just; "Wow"! On the prologue. I just love how you opened the first scene with a poem. It's cryptic but not too ambiguous. I all ways try to leave some kind of constructive criticism in a review... In all I love the story thus far and I skimmed through the story a wee bit, but do want to go through and read the whole thing of course.

The only comment I can make is that maybe you could put a splash of color in the prologue. Otherwise I just love the atmosphere you've got going here and I'll R&R soon as I can. Lovely begging.
Souzou-chan chapter 19 . 10/21/2007
Wow . . .a side of Satan I thought no one would ever write. Lucifer has quite a mouth than I'm used to but it's okay given the situation.

Can't wait for more! _
Souzou-chan chapter 18 . 10/21/2007
Oh . . .this should be interesting. Teeheehee, will you reap what you sow Lucifer-san?
Souzou-chan chapter 17 . 10/21/2007
Okay I take back my worry for Chiba-san in my previous review . . .overall what an enjoyable plot twist! You are very talented! _
Souzou-chan chapter 16 . 10/21/2007
That was scary for Saiyo . . .and no! Chiba-san!
Souzou-chan chapter 15 . 10/21/2007
E sorry I haven't reviewed in so long! I've been away and unpacking cause I just moved. *pout*

But I'm gonna leave reviews starting here for each chapter I missed!

Poor Saiyo, I hope she's okay and that bitch Maya . . .oh I hope she gets what she deserves.
aka Providence chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
first of all, a very nice chapter. second, Lucifer has caught my interest, and i sense a great disturbance in the force from him. lol. it's a nice chapter, yo.

see ya!
aka Providence chapter 2 . 10/20/2007
that was a great chapter, yo! hell, it's a cool beginning, it reminds me of the movie suicide club. it's a japanese movie, uber-violent, and the opening scene kinda reminds me of the movie. cool chapter, have an e-cookie!

*favorites*
aka Providence chapter 1 . 10/20/2007
ah, it took me a while to check the story out, but i'm glad i finally got to read. interesting intro, since it's too short to actually comment, but that means i get to read one more chapter. yay!

oh yeah, thanks for reviewing WitchHunt, yo.
Melissa Norvell chapter 1 . 10/15/2007
This is actually a review for chapter 17, but my computer won't show the review button. I think it's interesting that you *SPOILER FOR THOSE WHO READ REVIEWS FIRST* made Hoshi a reincarnation of Lucifer and how appropriate the name since the Morning Star is in fact called Lucifer. In Sacrifice, Hiroshima also has a connection with Lucifer (which isn't really a spoiler considering he said he was from hell in the earlier chapters)*END SPOILERS*

But anyway, superb chapter! I really enjoy this and in fact, I'm going to add it to my faves! Oh, incase you don't know I've updated Sacrifice and now I'm going to update Sumiko-chan in Twisted Land. *goes to finish writing the chapter*

Sorry for the rant
ElevatorMusic chapter 17 . 10/15/2007
YAY! I've caught up! This is really good! I want you to keep writting k? This is really really good!

BOA
ElevatorMusic chapter 7 . 10/12/2007
hey this is really cool! i cant wait to catch up but it is almost 11 pm so i'd better go to bed before i fall asleep on the keyboard.

is the teenage girl lucy's (lucifers) sister or girlfriend?

keep writting

BOA
blu-tide chapter 17 . 10/5/2007
Aw, poor Saiyo. What a surprising twist, having the mother be the source of Saiyo's bullying.
KimonoQueen chapter 16 . 9/26/2007
Wow that was a total surprise! Such a masterpiece of misdirection there! I enjoy how Saiyo recovered and Maya is friendly again, after the 'tough love' she gave ran its due course. I wonder, though, about what's in store for Saiyo now that her mother is dead, and what Joshua is up to. Will he and Saiyo join forces to discover the truth about Lucifer? As usual, I look forward to the next chapter
blu-tide chapter 16 . 9/23/2007
Oh, this story just keeps getting better and better!
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »