Reviews for Black Seeds
blu-tide chapter 15 . 9/16/2007
Oo, this story is so interesting. I love the suspensfulness and the fact that it actually makes me think! Awesome job!
oldolddeadaccount chapter 15 . 9/15/2007
WOW. Just wow. I've been reading this for a while, but just now got around to reviewing... All of the characters you have are very interesting and easy to connect with in some instances, and the situations you put them in are incredibly easy to imagine and realistic! Your style and imagery use makes it easy to follow and picture, and the way you use mini arcs is a nice approach. But I have to wonder, are any of the characters from the previous arcs, besides Joshua, going to show up again?

And how old is Hoshi? O_o Is there some kind of lolicon going on there with Lucifer? Heh heh, anyways, keep up the good work because I can't wait for the next chapter _!
KimonoQueen chapter 15 . 9/15/2007
Wow I wonder what Lucifer is up to this time. It seems as if he himself is not a bad person. And he may or may not understand human nature or even care, but he is 'cleaning up his mess' and making the most of it lol These arcs get more and more realistic. The best point is the dialogue and how you intersperse it with descriptive parts. That whole 'show, don't tell' point is not a problem for you! The ... I don't know... 'cameo' of the recurring character Joshua spells many interesting things to come. Doesn't he know that 'tougenkyou' may as well be the Japanese word for 'heaven' versus 'tengoku' or Shangri-la or whatever? Poor 'foreigner' Josh and his rudimentary knowledge of the Japanese language lol

Oh, and, will you ever give the backstory of Lucifer and Hoshi? Are they in love? And who/what is she anyway? She seems to have been quite authoritative with him, and he appeases her often. Anyway, thanks for sharing as always. I look forward to more _
Melissa Norvell chapter 15 . 9/15/2007
I wonder if Lucifer contains one of the 6 seeds...This will definitely be interesting.

I also like how you made Lucifer understanding. In a way,it reminds me a lot of Sacrifice, but I won't say why lol, because then you wouldn't read it.

But anyway, another beautiful chapter from you! Now, I must go and update! Hopefully the next chapter will be up by today or tomorrow.
KimonoQueen chapter 14 . 9/9/2007
Oh no, my review from the previous chapter got chopped. Now I have to waste my chance to review this chapter :( Well, I will just copy here what my review said. And, I look forward to chapter 15 anyway, even though I haven't read chapter 14 yet. BLACK SEEDS FIGHTING!

I am back and you have been back for a while? Why don't you have more readers? I'll never know. Perhaps you should post your fic in more places! You need not only post at FictionPress (but please do so I can find your fic!)

And what a fic it has become! The characters and situations you introduce are becoming more and more emotive, and your use of language has become more adventurous also. You're making me want to cuddle Lucifer even more (wow, that is something I never thought I'd think in this life! Your fault!) And the cute relationship between him and Hoshi makes me wish I was her! You've made Lucifer someone understandable. Is he evil? You wrote that there are indeed 7 deadly sins but only 6 seeds. Could Lucifer himself contain one of them. I think you didn't list Vanity as a seed... is that the one he has? And who/what is Hoshi anyway? So many things... I love this story too much.

Your arcs flow flawlessly, they are so well thought out. Did you plan this story before writing it? You are very in control of it. There are no inconsistencies or 'low points'. Also, it is interesting how Joshua is about to become a recurring character. You wrote that he is 20 but doesn't seem mature. Well, I am 20, and he seems perfectly normal to me! Just hotter and cool because he knows martial arts _ I felt sorry for Lazarus. And the 'twist' of Kusaka being Lazarus' father was COMPLETELY unpredictable. I felt like 'wow, this writer knows what she is doing'. I am so impressed!

One thing, though... in Growth 11 you accidentally wrote Joshua-kun instead of Lazarus-kun when Lucifer says "Actually, Joshua-kun, you seem to have attained temporary memory loss." So you should fix that (although it is obvious that it is a mistake so the meaning is not lost).

Okay, I'll go onto the next Growth chapter now! I was gonna catch up first completely but I couldn't help but speak up. I still support Black Seeds the anime, discounted or not! And thanks for the 'thank you' many chapters earlier. I'm happy my comment brought you some joy, like your story brings to me.
KimonoQueen chapter 1 . 9/9/2007
Oops oops oops I made a mistake. The missing seed must be 'wrath' since Pride is the same Sin as Vanity heheh so I wonder who has 'wrath'? Whoever it is, when it becomes known, you will be exposed as a genius hahaha I am sure readers will be blown away by this eventual conclusion. Okay, I'm going to read chapter 14 now. I just put this message in Growth 00 chapter so I wouldn't be blocked from reviewing Growth 13.

I've decided to use the Korean-style chant to support your story. I'll shout 'BLACK SEEDS FIGHTING!' at the end of my reviews for maximum positive energy. Is it a thrilling expression?
KimonoQueen chapter 13 . 9/9/2007

Melissa Norvell chapter 14 . 9/6/2007
Thank you! I update every week faithfully. I'm glad that everyone seems to like that story. I'm actually thinking about posting another story that will be darkly themed. It's in the planning stages as of now but I'll most likely post it.

As for your arcs, I don't find them hard to understand, but I'm a mytery writer myself. The funnest part of writing is to leave your reader wondering what will happen next and cause a sense of mystery for both your characters and plot.

You do a wonderful job of that. I guess I don't find your arcs hard to understand because mine are probably just as vague, especially the Flora Arc. Then again, I'm never so straightforward about anything in Sacrifice _ (except maybe that Fife really likes Keiji, lol)

But I digress, this is another splendid chapter and while this arc will clearly be more straightforward then the others it will be just as exciting to me.

Sorry for the long-ass review. Hope you didn't find it annoying.
Sunamy chapter 14 . 9/6/2007
they are not complex, the thing is that doing homework plus reading this and looking for information makes it wossy, because theres no point of concentraition, even though im a little disapointed with this one because of its shortness i had expected something more... like you usually give in the other arcs, but nevertheless i liked it, keep going with it
dongtianfengyu chapter 14 . 9/6/2007
Ah, hi Nanao D

finally have time to read your stories after i've finally finished mine. Hmm, perhaps Lucifer is the 7th seed? Haha. Just a speculation of mine. Update soon, your story's very interesting!
Melissa Norvell chapter 13 . 8/16/2007
Well, I can come up with theories, since I'm not really gaining any reviewers myself. One answer- School. Most readers here attend school so it's taking up their time and they can't review as often as we as authors would like.

It's nothing against your story. I love your works!

Besides, I figure as long as at least one person likes it, you should keep writing. Hits are also a good thing I like getting hits as much as I do reviews. I write for the enjoyment of others, though it is nice to have fans as well.

Hoped that helped you out a little to feel better about yourself.
sunamy chapter 13 . 8/14/2007
i like this fic and i wouldnt like it to be stoped in any matter, some of the chaps were a little scrachi at fist to understand but it worked out, please keep going in this fic and hope you have success in it
Themisto chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
Hello,

i hope you are well.i find that this story is interesting, in the way it shows the seven of curiosity exactly what are your views on your story? Anyway don't worry about getting readers they'll come with time.
Souzou-chan chapter 13 . 8/9/2007
That was messed up . . .but awesome.

Can't wait for "slander"!
Souzou-chan chapter 11 . 8/7/2007