Reviews for The Darkest Town
Harper K chapter 1 . 12/12/2006
Love it. Sorry for the changing name, I was kind of having a pen name crisis! (My old one was Katsy3g4) But I must say, all the things I read from you are great. You have a true gift for poetry. This one has a really relivent message and paints a very detailed down of sorrow and misery. Very, very good!
Gleek chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
This is amazing. I have to mirror what the other reviewers have said in that regard. I just clicked on the first submission I saw, but I'll definitely be having a look at your other pieces.

And for the record - you seem to pick up on what I have trouble with, which would be rhythm and, well, poetry in general.

I like the story here. Fantastic.
Ashelin chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
Wow, I was totally not expecting that, but I love it! It is so true, love changes everything. Great job, I love the feeling and rhyming. Great job and thanks for the review!

-Ashelin
TwistedDreamz chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Wow! I love this! You definitely have a talent for writing... I'm going to be reading your other stuff!
The Masked Marauder chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
*agog*

*speechless*

*stunned*

*amazed*

...That was amazing. You are a spectactular writer! I am so jealous! That poem was so well written! The flow was stupendous, the rhyming scheme wasn't corny and didn't sound out of place! You've inspired me! I'm going to go write now!

I honestly cannot wait until you write another poem!

-The Masked Marauder