Reviews for The Bane of Rendsberg Part III
MyNameIsMad chapter 4 . 1/23/2007
Kwah, I told you I'd get to it! Yay for getting things done! I think the hardest part about reading your story is that the chapters are long, and the darn fictionpress letters are too small. It's very hard for me to stare at the screen for that amount of time, I dunno why. So, I enlarged it and BOOM, it's easier to read! Don't ask me why I didn't think of this before, though...the concept eluded me for some reason.

Anyways...back to your story. It took a bit for me to remember all that had happened, but I got it in time, and this is a nice continuation of what's already been written. I can't wait to see Oliver alive again!

faerie-gumdrops chapter 2 . 12/24/2006
Right, I think that I was about here. Hopefully!

So anyway, first thing's first, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ALTENG LALALALALALALA etc etc. Now that he is 19, he is officially older and wiser than I am (although, let's face it, the latter is not difficult lol) and so I can like him even more than I usually do. Ooh and he got a dance with Ther - bet he liked that! Glad he enjoyed his party - it's horrible not celebrating your birthday, the birthday blues are not good.

I like Josef and the image in the library of him with those huge piles of books and stuff. I like how he's so curious too, like with asking Alteng whether he's a demon. Oh and the rock troll part - I too have no common sense. He's cute, even if he is 75. Ooh I liked the weird family tree too, strange how it updates itself like that. Clever idea!

So William and Josef are going to help Alteng bring Olivier back to life! That should be pretty cool, I wonder what's going to happen, and I wonder whether Olivier will change at all if he does get ressurected (have I spelt that right? I don't think I have).

And Merry Christmas eve for today and Christmas for tomorrow! Hope you have a great time!
MyNameIsMad chapter 3 . 11/18/2006
Here I am again. Good chapter. Olvier's very cute...in a kind of crazy, juvenile, incorporieal way. The ship captain and his dog sound fun as well. I see you've already uploaded chapter one of part four. Jeeze, I haven't even gotten through this one yet! I'm so far behind!

And...EXAMS ARE DONE! WOOT!

Shadowhound chapter 9 . 11/15/2006
Stop posting so much in so short a time! Marching band is finally over, now I have time to review your story again, and I find my mailbox overflowing with dozens of stories I want to read. Unfortunately, I forgot all my minute problems I had with microscopic things that I only remember for thirty seconds unless reminded. Meaning that if there was a very small thing that caught my attention it wasn't repeated and was promptly forgotten. Whether that is good or not, I'm not sure. Regardless, I missed reading this story. I like the way it is going, and am happy to back somewhere I remember. I hope to read more, and review on my part, soon.

Shadowhound

p.s.

Nice to have enough free time to read again. You have no idea how good it feels.
MyNameIsMad chapter 2 . 11/13/2006
Nice chapter. Alteng turns 19, eh? Somehow, I thought he was older. Twenties or something, but that's probably because you write him with such a mature personality. Joseph's neat, and I can't wait to see what'll come out of a newly ressurected Oliver. If he's a cannibal, who did he eat? I don't think you've touched on that yet...or did I miss something? Ah well.

Still trying to get over what they did to Lucifer. What's Hans doing at this point? Plotting Alteng's death, I kind of hope. :-P

MyNameIsMad chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
I guess I'm happy for them...*grumbles*. I dunno, it's hard to be happy for everyone when they've so spectacularly thrown out poor little Lucifer. Hans should attack him. That would be fun. No grammar errors that I could see. You're moving right along with this story, eh?

66 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5