Reviews for Icarus and The Minotaur
cassandra12271 chapter 1 . 3/8/2007
You are very good with similies and metaphors. Maybe one day you will be the next Homer.
Orual chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
Very, very interesting. I love mythology, so your Icarus and Minotar references make me happy even as they make me think. This vignette (that's what I'll call it, anyway) wasn't very concrete, but it was still good. Rather like when lightening illuminates something quickly, but you aren't quite sure what you just saw. Just very interesting. I like it.
Ming Yun chapter 1 . 11/13/2006
The fusion of two Greek myths. The Flight of Icarus and the Minotaur of Crete.

It's quite curious to think about why you have chosen these two stories, but I do desire to see how you will bring this further. Your writing is likely to confuse others when plainly skimming or when the person-in-question does not have the background.

Your mention of a "fate line" and "heart line" have intrigued me. You have told that through the mention of a small fate line that the man is self-diligant and lives little to chance which may seem odd at first considering Icarus's failed flight, but makes sense when thinking about how he was able to fly despite it being his end. Through the story as well, you discuss how Icarus takes initiative as well.

The heart line discusses various things such as relationships and emotions, but your mention of it being calligraphy infers that it must be a good thing. Probably sincerity and willingness to listen.

I am waiting to see how this story will transform over time.

Good evening, good morning,and good afternoon.
Randomisation chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
im nt sure i understand that but the writing is captivating!
EnigmaticArsenic chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
you know, i doubt i could ever truly summarize what you write and relay the plot or the gist of the piece, but sometimes, it is the things we can't explain and can't quite comprehend that captivates us the most.

go miki for the idea, go you for writing it.
Circus chapter 1 . 11/11/2006
Yay! I love you forever! This is gorgeous, gorgeous! I love it. And sorry if I hijack your review page, but the original idea sprang a picture, if any lovely readers would like to see it! img.