Reviews for A Deal's A Deal
KarmaHope chapter 26 . 12/27/2011
Two words for you, if you're still looking at these things . . .

Please. Continue.
AyannaFairchild chapter 26 . 10/11/2009
i doubt you will actually ever read this but please, for the love of toblerone, kittens, and black converse, please, continue with your story it is fantastic!
Jenniexb chapter 26 . 6/15/2009
okay from the last update date I have no idea if you still read these, or if you ever plan to finish this, but I have read every chapter today. I could not stop. I love this story and I truely hope you intend to finish it. Sure my imagination can go on by itself, but I would so much rather hear it from you. You are a talented writer, and I hope all your dreams of a screen writer come true. Perhaps they already have. Hope to see your name attached to the next pirates of the caribbean, or something of a grand scale like it.
Flawed Humanity chapter 26 . 1/2/2009
Just a few chapters away from the end, and you abandon it? T_T That's so cruelly sad. I want to know exactly how things end. T_T
C. Hinton chapter 11 . 7/5/2008
Haven't finished reading it yet, but this seems a fine yarn as far as the genre is concerned. Certainly I'm enjoying it now that I'm past the first couple chapters.

I will say though, a little editing will take this story a long way further. At times your prose gets a little dry and you have a few spelling mistakes, common stuff really.

Things like ring when you meant wring, that sort of thing.

Also, you don't capitalize the 'T' in the when naming a ship. It is never The Pyre, but the Pyre. 'The' is not part of the ship's name proper and thus would not be capitalized unless it directly followed a period (obviously).

Still, all said and done this is definitely a good read and I'll be coming back to finish reading it as soon as I can.

Best of luck!
Katherine-the-greate chapter 26 . 10/25/2007
yay! you updated! good luck with your classes. please update again soon!
yayawhynot89 chapter 26 . 10/24/2007
This is Awesome! more please?
Emma.Q.Wilkinson chapter 26 . 10/21/2007
I loved that last line. Yep, Pembroke's a pirate at heart, all right.

Oh boy. A half-drowned Charlotte, a Pierce set to be killed, a more than half-mad Randall, and two (possibly three?) lovesick pirates. This conclusion will be terribly, terribly interesting! Can't wait!

Savvy0X chapter 25 . 8/24/2007
Ah it's so nice to be back...Some action, treachery, sappy yet adorable love scenes, girls with obviously no taste in men which would cause them to actually have sex with Randall...I love it. Sorry I've been gone so long, life got in the way, plus a break was in order. Please don't throw me in the lazarette! Needless to say I have like over 100 e-mail notifications from and this site telling me there is a new chapter for like every story I have ever read. Yeah I have a lot of reading to do. I was quite pleased to see this one come up. There was some great dialogue in there. I loved it and I await the next one! (Take your time God knows I have a lot to catch up on.)
Whyte wolf chapter 25 . 8/11/2007
Good as usual with a nice bit of well written drama
Emma.Q.Wilkinson chapter 25 . 8/10/2007
YAY! Another chappie!

And NO! Our heroes are separated AGAIN... and how are they going to escape a burning house all tied up like that?

*panics*

More soon, please?

kirstie chapter 24 . 7/18/2007
Awesome story! You are an amazing writer and you just bring the story to life! I love pirate stories and am sad to see there are so few stories and especially so few that are good. Thanks for keeping it under M rating as well, I enjoy reading stories without explicit things in them. I look forward to reading more later!
Emma.Q.Wilkinson chapter 24 . 7/11/2007
Grey, you're being lewd in front of the ladies. That won't do.

An update! Yay! A very good one!

Poor Ana, that's gotta stink. Blast that Pierce...

One thing: "the only decent man to me during my whole ordeal" seems a little awkward. Maybe "the only man who was decent to me"?

Sorry this is a bit short... 'tis a tad difficult to concentrate on anything when I've FINALLY got my hands on my new Pirate Queen CD. Yay!

More soon, please?

Whyte Wolf chapter 24 . 7/11/2007
Hee hee, Cameron makes me laugh. The angst is good.
Katherine-the-greate chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Just responding to what you think of as great words,

I think you must have accidentally left out the word "betwixt". It is one of the coolist words in the english language other than "Pirate" of course.
122 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »